Reviews for A Special Assignment
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was so great!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was really funny. Lee's really playing to his strengths, eh? :-P
Crimson Firelight chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I LOVED this! Especially when Lee was commentating :D
JadeWolf96 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
lol love it
Raph Weasley chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh! I love this pairing! They're so different that it makes them perfect!

D

Cute little one shot (even if I am reviewing two years too late)

P

Good job!

-Red
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Haha! That was so funny!
LovesCoffee04 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Hilarious! Lee Jordan commentary always rocks, and I can just imagine him commentating the birth of his child ... and somehow slipping in that mention of Quidditch, too ...

"Somebody ... sock ... him ... please!"

"I see the body! And she scores!"

"You ever do this to me again and I'll castrate you."

Lovely.
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I loved it! Very adorable. Very short, but sweet, and that's what counts. Adding it to my c2- Hogwarts Romantic Library
Perfect Mistake chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I love the story! I hope you make more Lee/Hermione stories. It's brutal trying to fnd a Lee/Hermione fic ANYWHERE! Again, hope you write more.
Kalia Clyde chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
She'll castrate him. -laughs- That's great. And that link about scoring and it not being Quidditch. Funny. Nice one here!
3sixty5days chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
*laughs until her sides hurt* I was expecting Fred or George! But I guess Lee makes sense since he's the Quidditch announcer and all. :) Great job! I wonder how this would have sounded if it had been Viktor?
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I can honestly say I've never read a Lee/Hermione fanfic. What do you do? Draw the names out of a hat or something?

Anyways, I loved it. "This is not Quidditch!" "You ever do this to me again and I'll castrate you." Shear, utter brilliance. For a short fic, it kept the reader interested with a combination of curiosity and clever jokes.

Keep writing!

Deb-lil
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 10/8/2005

Found that amusing.

And yeah a weird couple but still. ) Thought it was cute. Funny, too.
nativewildmage chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
You uh, certainly do have a thing for odd pairings! Never woulda thought this one up myself.
stars-n-moons91 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
...OK...

I can't really review because there was hardly anything TO review.

USELESSREVIEWI'msorry...