Reviews for Anger Management Is So Overated!
Ganheim chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
The first thing I want to point out is that all of your story is center-formatted, which drastically reduces any look of professionality. I'd fix that and it would look much better.

Chapter 2

Kenneth Reimon, Vincent Krewsvier, Barbra Leidbalk and…

[The character’s name is “Barbara”, though her true name is Simone Liedbulk.]

Chapter 3

But before Slayn could protest Buddy left the building.

[Missing comma following ‘protest’.]

Out of curiosity Slayn went outside to see what was wrong.

[Missing comma following ‘curiosity.]

Slayn just stared at his companion; Hugh was the only person he knew that could go from upset to calm in a matter of seconds.

[With the exception of himself…oh, wait, that’s flipping between Slayn and Gray.]

Chapter 4

then suddenly he spotted Annette walking down the street.

[Wouldn’t he notice right from the start that Annette was wearing something different?]

He then quickly dodged Annette’s hand, which was trying to strike him.

[‘Annette’s swing’ would have worked better, and been much shorter.]

Hugh and Slayn they both corrected her.

[The ‘they’ is unnecessary.]

“POW!”

[An onomatopoeia is written without quotation marks, unless it’s a smartass literally saying the words.]

Both Slayn and Hugh were now covering large bumps on their heads.

[‘_holding_ large bumps’?]

Funny, though I’m not sure how many of the out-of-characterisms are intentional.

God bless and happy writing,

Ganheim
Salacassera chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
It's been awhile since a fic has made me laugh out loud, but this one sure did. I love how you write Hugh and Slayn the most - it's funny how poor Slayn is the only "normal" one.
Droiture LeReve chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
OMG I feel SO bad for poor Slaynie. A month and a half of crazy, sugarhigh, anger-issue having, stupid people. Oh my good golly gosh darn it, I feel yer pain, Slayn. Hey, that rhymed...hehehe...anyway, yes. Good golly gosh darn it, Slayn, my homeslices be nutsy too.
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
VTM...You're nuts! OK? That is all there is to it! You are completely frickin' NUTS!
Vin-the-Mazoku chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Hey there,

Just wanted to say the storys still great and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Vin-the-Mazoku chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
LOL great so far!

Keep it up!
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
'o.o...what the f $# # $ #% #$$! $$ $ $ $%% ?
Isofonia chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
This is hilarious! Please keep going! I havn't seen a fic this good in ages! I just played Growlanser and this was great! Please continue!
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Ho...ly...Crap! HA HA HA HA HA! OW! OW! OW! I Think my side just split. (Falls over laughing, hits head, bleeds profusely)
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Oh God! HA HA HA! Funny as hell VTM! Fu..nny..As...Hell!
GreatLight432 chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Excellent! It's amusing to see the 'confessions' of the characters you fight alongside in GL3, but what's worse is that I can actually picture(and hear) them singing the song. *hangs head* I am a sad little human being.

Basically, I'm saying that you're still doing a good job. However, you DID misspell some of the names, so here's the correct spellings:

Vincent Kreuzweir

Barbara Liedbulk

Michelle Liedbulk

Kenneth Reimon

Anywho...I updated my story, so I expect a review from you shortly.;)
GreatLight432 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
...okay, you are REALLY starting to live up to your pen-name with this fic! I'm really curious to see where this goes now, and given the start, it's gonna be one hell of a laugh-riot.:D

Turnabout's fair play, so as long as you keep reviewing my fanfic, I think I can do the same for you. *wink* Whatdya say?
LillianandJane chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
SO FUNNY! ...jello mold...*starts laughing uncontrolably* *falls off her chair laughing* continue please! cya later!

~Lillian