Reviews for Last Standing
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Good fic, I like that you didn't have Alex getting caught by the police or learning any lessons from it all. That wasn't the tone of the film and he was far too much of a (insert word here) to have changed just because he got rather too attached to the floorboards! Probably his only regret would be that his blood has most likely ruined some of the banknotes! Though I've always wondered - would the paramedics try pulling him and the knife up together or would they try & take the floorboard too? Cos he'd be stuffed if it was the second option!
Whizzothecrunchyfrog chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Excellent story. Very creepy, and still has the vibe of the movie. Well done.
Fallen Darkness chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Nice. This was the perfect epilogue to the movie. The tone of the story feels the same as the movie, and that must have been difficult to do.

I just finished watching Shallow Grave, and needed just a little more. This story really hit the spot. Your voice for Alex is just right; I can imagine him saying the dialogue in my head, accent and all, that doesn't happen to me very often. I like how you have Alex more upset over Juliet's actions then David's, it jives perfectly with the look in his eyes while she's driving the knife in further. Very, very nice job.
Elen chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
VERY nicely written! VERY GOOD! Go you!
Romance-luver222 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
That was a really great fanfic. I just recently saw Shallow Grave and I loved it. I was so glad that Alex won in the end. I didn't expect him to. Your fanfiction is very true to the characters and the story. You did a very nice job. Keep up the great work!