Reviews for Danny Phantom meets Mystery Inc
Dreamer for lyf chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
What will ever happen next? For a second, I thought Jack and Maddie were gonna get suspicious. But, I don't think they will ever find out (DANG IT). Why couldn't he just have told them in 'Mystery Meat' like he was going to? Alas... *notice everyone is looking at like I'm a complete idiot and are asking me through their eyes to shut it* Um, I'm like really babbling so ignore me. Well, This was an awesome chapter like always and I hope to see another soon. Don't let us down. And I'm going crazy trying to figure out this cloaked dude. Hm... Well, like I said, UDS

-DFL
ThatAnimatorGirl chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
Yay!

great story! i like it a lot! keep up the good work!

as always,

LLTIF!

Queen B of Randomness
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
"Come on guys, ghosts aren't real." Fred said.

"What do I look like, a duck?" Danny replied, slightly offended.

ROTFLOL!
Henshin A Go Go chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
Great fan fiction! Please update soon.
fiorae chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
cools, update! nice chapter!

i just noticed this, but do the 'd' and 's' you use for transitions stand for something like 'danny' and 'scooby'?

hehe, using big words like enquire.

update soon!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
PLZ UPDATE SOON! this story's really good! i luv it! i'm begging u...PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
grins
Jimbo Jones chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
Hopefully, the villian is Scrappy on stilts. That's the reason the first Scooby-Doo movie is my favorite, Scrappy snapped!
purrbaby101 chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
Wow, very nice job! Who's the mysterious villain? Hmm... yeah, one of the best chapters yet. Actually, THE best chapter yet. Keep up the awesome work!
Dreamer for lyf chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
AH! WE NEED MORE! I loved the chapter, thats my fav so far. Well, uds! bye

-DFL
loco lycan chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
The villan could be plasmius. He's an evil mastermind.
purrbaby101 chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
O, interesting crossover idea! Of course, we all remember the parody of Scooby back in MDG, so I thought this was pretty cool. Yeah, Skulker is the perfect villain for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Anomaly25 chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Well it's about time someone thought to do a crossover like this. I am really enjoying it, and your characters are all very IC. I can picture both gangs perfectly, and Shaggy is the same as always. :)

As far as a villain, your idea is good, but how about whatever real ghost villain you choose, posseses one of the people in a mask that the Mystery Inc gang knows. Or a ghost may be working with one of these people in a mask for one reason or another. Just an idea, since you asked for one. I'm quite fond of crossovers. Anyway, I am really enjoying this, and hope you write more soon, no matter what you decide to write!

Cheers!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Let's hear it for your story! YAY! Well, anyhow, I suggest Walker, maybe. Or even Ember.
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 8/29/2005