Reviews for Danny Phantom meets Mystery Inc
lunarblu chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
The characterization is really spot-on, particularly in the first two chapters. In the third and fourth, it wavers a little, but it seems to be improving a bit in the fifth. (I kind of don't think the Scooby Doo characters would believe him so easily, if they had been so adamant in their disbelief before.

The writing is a little lacking. Most of it just consists of dialogue... why not show a little more of what they're doing? The little details can be worth a lot. Like, for example, the line in the sixth chapter:

""Maybe it was an accident." Jazz said. Danny secretly wondered if she was reading his mind."

Could have been expanded upon, even a little. How he reacted physically. Maybe he gave a little start? Or glanced at Jazz for a moment. It's difficult to tell whether he was genuinely surprised, or just thought it as a little commentary to himself.

But, yeah... like I said earlier, you're doing a wonderful job with the characterization. Hope you keep on keepin' on!
purrbaby101 chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
O... I like. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Master of Procrastination chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
ahh, i wish i KNEW about this one sooner... it rox ma sox... i love this it's so original... due i'd can't wait for the next chapter...ek... please please please update soon...or i'll cry really loudly..

mdizzle chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
If u ask me Fred is asking for possesion. This is going on my story alert list.
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
kewl, i like were its hedded
AlejandraGurl08 chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
hey, this is AWEOSOME! i can't wait to see what the do with REAL ghosts, lol, anyways, i'm wondering if Danny's secret is in any danger in this fic, am i close or WAY off?

Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
_ grins
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
Two words, everyone (but Danny/Jazz/Shaggy/Scooby): Open minds. GET ONE!
Dreamer for lyf chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
What will ever happen next? For a second, I thought Jack and Maddie were gonna get suspicious. But, I don't think they will ever find out (DANG IT). Why couldn't he just have told them in 'Mystery Meat' like he was going to? Alas... *notice everyone is looking at like I'm a complete idiot and are asking me through their eyes to shut it* Um, I'm like really babbling so ignore me. Well, This was an awesome chapter like always and I hope to see another soon. Don't let us down. And I'm going crazy trying to figure out this cloaked dude. Hm... Well, like I said, UDS

BritJay21 chapter 5 . 9/11/2005

great story! i like it a lot! keep up the good work!

as always,

Queen B of Randomness
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
"Come on guys, ghosts aren't real." Fred said.

"What do I look like, a duck?" Danny replied, slightly offended.

Henshin A Go Go chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
Great fan fiction! Please update soon.
fiorae chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
cools, update! nice chapter!

i just noticed this, but do the 'd' and 's' you use for transitions stand for something like 'danny' and 'scooby'?

hehe, using big words like enquire.

update soon!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
PLZ UPDATE SOON! this story's really good! i luv it! i'm begging u...PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 9/8/2005