Reviews for She Ran To Him
Droxy chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
Wow, what a great kiss! I nearly fell out of my chait. You do more with one kiss than some writers do with a page of lemons.

I found this whole scene rather amusing and the adaptation of token-ring technology as a way of allowing talking permissions.
severus-fan chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
Extremely interesing story you have here! I hope you update again soon, I can't wait for more!
Free2BMe1 chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
Thanks so much for sticking with this story. I love your work and I'm so happy to see you moving past HBP with this piece. I love the idea of a romantic past between Severus and Lily and the idea of a their long lost son. I hope you will father and son some alone time in the next chapter. I wish there were some way to eliminate Harry and Ron from these scenes. While their outrage is understandable (somewhat) it's hard to believe anyone could be that obtuse for such a long time. They should either grow up or go away. Keep up the wonderful work. I'll keep reading as long as you keep writing.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
LOVE it! Only HP fanfic i read nowadays... moved on to other stuff otherwise, so keep writing!

cya

DK
arwenundomiel021 chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
so, when will you update? wonderful story, btw. love all of your work
arwenundomiel021 chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
UPDATE! Please?
darkforces chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
very good, i love the story, please update soon! merry x-mas (thats what 8 times now)
zafaran chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
Oh, dear. Harry and Ron are already behaving like total prats, so this could be really, really bad before it gets better. And damn Albus for telling them Severus's muggle name and what he's doing for a career. If this doesn't go well, then Severus loses *everything*. He will have no fall back and will have to disappear and create a new life and identity from scratch. They have just destroyed *all* his and his family's safety and security, and deserve *all* the anger and rage he can heap on the whole lot of them, and that's before the stupid minister and the reporter even show up to make political hay out of the mess. If I were a witch I'd help Severus and Hermione hex them. This has so much potential to be an absolute and utter disaster.

Zafaran
snapesoulmate chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
I really like tis story. Are you planning to update soon?
SJSweetie chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Good story, keep writing it!
account chapter 3 . 9/22/2005
brilliant! Please update soon!
SJSweetie chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
love it!
HermySnape chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
sweet update soon.
queenofdiamonds1 chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
I love your story so much. It is quite cute, and I can't wait for more. OMG the shit has really hit the fan here. I hope that you update soon!
Stegijsa chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
What a well written explanation for the behavior of Severus in HBP! I love how Dumbledore only faked his death, though. Brilliantly done. It does seem likely that Severus would have had a sordid affair with Lily Evans - hee hee - but having an unknown son really takes the cake.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »