Reviews for She Ran To Him
duj chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Sulevis is cute.
slyangel chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Awwf! i hate clifies:( my curiosity is a very hard thing to controll. update soon oki. luv the story so far.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
*twich* cant wait for an update *twich* LOVE IT!

cya

DK
Voydag chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Don't stop!

And somebody better put a silencing spell on Harry and Ron.

I look forward to reading more, I enjoyed the story so far.

Groetjes Dagmar
queenofdiamonds1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I love it, I can't wait to read more.
ShesJustAPerson chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
oh I like! update when you can later .
magicmistress071370 chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
I suppose after being hunted for over seven years it would definately be hex first ask questions later. I don't suppose that Hermione will be likely to put up with Ron and Harry badmouthing her husband at this point. I look forward to seeing how the situation is handled. I would say that for once Harry seems to be as hot headed as Ron. - B
HeraBates chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
I don't mind having Dumbledore alive at all. The revelations that Severus and Hermione were friends worked extremely well under the circumstances.

The fact that Severus and Lily had a son was not what I was expecting (although there was something I liked about that since there was something strange about Lily and Severus's relationship while in Howarts). The fact that they twisted the truth to make it so that no one could be charged was a fitting way to end the chapter.
Silent Cobra chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
very nice so far, I like it. Should be interesting to see where it leads. Please continue soon!
Droxy chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
wow, more! Very well done, great Albus!
duj chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Unexpected developments. I agree that JK isn't likely to bring Dumbledore back; sadly she will probably not clear Snape till she's already killed him off.
snapesoulmate chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
Wow!What a unique twist on the story! I hope there will be more!
magicmistress071370 chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
Oh yummy. Is Harry going to drop from a Heart Attack when he finds Hermione with Snape? I can't wait. - B
kiki chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
hey! do you know how fast i read the last few paragraphs to see who the new comer was! update soon ok you've got me real curious now.
lazy Starlight Socrates chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow! The new witness is definitely the son of Snape and Hermione, right?

Please update ASAP!