Reviews for She Ran To Him
Jax chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,updateupdate,update,update!

In other words I love your story Please UPDATE ASAP!
Droxy chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
oh this looks like it is going to be interesting...
ashly chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
geez u just had to keep me hanging there. really good story.. can't wait to read what happens next
gizmama chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This is a wonderful story. Please update soon.
duj chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I don't think JK has any intention of bringing Dumbledore back but I hope the abundant clues to Snape's innocence scattered in the HBP text will turn out to be true indications of her intentions.
Shortyst chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
That's it? Couldn't you have made it longer? Aww. Now I have to wait a while. I'd been getting bored without having your stories to read.
moer chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next
theworldisatmymercy01 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE. I NEED MORE!
Serse chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Is he related to Hermione? Like an older brother? Or a son?
magicmistress071370 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Interesting, very interesting. Who is this new man? One would say that he is somehow related to Severus, but how? And if they are past his name perhaps he is somehow related to Lily. Interesting. Very, very interesting.
Blanchie69 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
i love it. i think its a really good story. i hope you continue it even if you only do one more chapter.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Very intriguing. You have definitely peaked my interest. And although I have a few theories on who our mysterious new witness is, I highly doubt any of them are right and I'd feel very embarressed if I put any of them here. Heh. But this is a very good idea.
fanjessfiction chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
brilliant, i love it. it's really different from any other Hermione/Severus story i have read. please update soon!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4