Reviews for The Sweetness Triangle
sami-the-gleek chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
not even gonna bother- if you havn't read it oh well, i probably sound crazy. still I LOVE THIS STORY!
Salilia chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You write rather well, not perfect, a little over the top and sometimes awkward, but much better than many many out there. I've read several of the stories you've written, and I suggest you write more themed pieces, because you are quite good at working with a single idea and turning it around in subtle and playful ways.

Also, CHEMISTRY SQUEE OF JOY. I agree wholeheartedly with chemistry.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009

Another specspatula one!

Am especially luurving the great characterisation.

cremela chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
OMG! I kept having to reel around on my spinny chair every 3 sentences! I dont even know if I'll be able to go on to the next one in the set for half an hour!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow! Chemistry intense! Was it true what you said about the taste sense?
zotlot chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
hehe, whats wrong with explosions?
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
m.o.m chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Well, I turned your fic on at random, but wow...I want to read more. This is first class writing. Thanks for sharing your talent.
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
You're so MEAN! The tension is going to kill me...just make wild passionate (checks rating)...uhh, brownies already!
Spot991 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Ok, that was cruel.
VanillaFudges chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I don't know how you do it, but you have me completely gripped! I'd read the first in the series a while ago, but had no idea you'd continued on. I love this- I'm literally on the edge of my seat when reading these- 'subtle' indeed!

Do continue writing more, they are wonderful.

Erulasse chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Lovely as usual. Looking forward to more.

Abs x
Becsy Lexi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Once again this is amazing, and definitely fantastic. This Chemistry series are hugely enjoyable stories which leave me all tingly and feeling like I got to have a special treat! :)Will look forward to more...
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This chemistry series is really fun. Its an interesting exploration of 10/Rose's chemistry which we're all eagerly awaiting at Christmas. Keep it up :- )
Kim Hughes chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I love this fic, thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I read all of it on time and chips and found it to be one of my faves.