Reviews for Saving Innocence
an elfy chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I hope there weren't any 8 year old lads in the battle. If Theoden made ladsfight in the battle, I hope they are at least over 10 instead of under 10.
Frodo's sister chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
It's a really good story. It's also really sad so many boys had to fight and that poor kid died. I hope Theoden didn't have any boys under the age of ten fight. I'm not for making women fight, but I would rather have that than have little boys ages 6 to 8 fight.
Aranel Lissesul chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
AW...*sniff* that is so sad! but very good reading! i loved every bit of it! you should do more stories like that! what are other stories that you have writen? i would like to know so i can read them! PUHLEZE! you MUST WRITE MORE! i LOVE THEM!
Aranel Lissesul chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
WOW! OMIGOSH! I HAVE to read the mext chapter! excuse me! my next review will be longer! *runs to the door, screaches to a halt, looks back and says* by the way, LOVE THE STORY!
SpaceRoses chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Sad, good story. Thank you for posting it!
geek-chick chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Very good story, I really liked it! Well-written, and good descriptions of the characters emotions!

I only had two minor complaints:

1. I think the story would feel a little more like Middle-Earth if you didn't use character names from other stories ;)

2. There seems to be some sort of grammatical error in the last sentence of chapter 2, though I can't figure out exactly how you meant to word it.

Otherwise, a lovely story - keep writing! :)
Eathiln chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
That was a really moving story. It really was. One of the better fanfics that I've read in my life. I'm gonna refer you to Godawful/Antidotes
thisislandgirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Wow, that was really sad and touching. I especially loved how he knew he had to fight to try and keep the young boys alive. It's really fantastic!
leggylover03 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I reviewed on MC but thought I would come and review again. Great thought for a fic, I can;t wait to see the other chapter!