Reviews for The Fight
Silent Sky chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Wow...that was bad. Awful. Disgusting and revolting.

Good job. You really captured the essence of the idiotic crap that has sunk its cancerous tentacles into the site and consumed it with second-rate (or worse) writing.

I must say though, you slipped a couple times and you're real abilites shone through for rare moments, but, other than that, crap crap and more crap. .

I'm off to go take a look at the reviews you got for this...

~Sky
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Yes, Iggy...I do read junk.

I knew as soon as I read your intro what you were up to; I think you proved your point.

I haven't read your bio in a while, I'm glad I did.

Oh, by the way 'Bellissimo' is beautiful in Italian.

Ciao Bella
Personification of Fluff chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I laughed. I cried. ...Just not because it was a well-written peice of literature that wreaked havoc on my heartstrings. Seriously! The spelling mistakes, I can deal with them. So long as the word looks close enough, your mind will fix it for you. It's the capitlization that gets to me. If even I can do capitalization properly, everyone can.

P.S. Thank you for not using numbers as words!
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
((grins)) Ooh... a badfic!parody. My respect for you has just been kicked up about ten notches. So, now that that's out of the way...

...let's play "count the grammatical errors"! (In addition to spelling and I-think-this-part-could-be-better-errors.)

Ahem. There were 11 mistakes in the first two paragraphs alone. All in all, I got... 77. /sarcasm/ Really, Iggy, I expect better from you. See me after class. /sarcasm/
Dark Echantress chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
AH! It burns! I read this story and nearly freaked! I thought 'why in hell is she writing so bad?' Then I went to your bio, and found out. Clever of you, you actually were right *blinks at the other review* Ughh yea...I will not say anything. But anyways that was really smart of you!
Urufu the Dark Wolf chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I understad completly Iggy, you just seemed abit...angry, but I do thank-you for your flame, becaue umm I didn't exactly know this wasn't okay, so I guess I missed something off the terms and such (Again my fault)

When I spoke of ? I mean it will always the question mark, but I'm fixing it as I speak.

I am deeply sorry for my overlooking the rules, and it was ending anyways, so yeah. This was actually my first flame, so I could've taken it alittle better. Plus I only started writing 2 mnths ago. (I couldn't think of anything to write) I'm hoping we can become friends is all. And I do accept your criticism as to help me write better. _' See cause I would've never known that... And when I said I was taking a break, I didn't mean that your review hurt (it did alittle, but I'm over it) I just meant I needed to think things through on Wolf's Bane. I appreciate that you told and did not report me. Though I probably deserved it for my ignorance. Thank-you very much Iggy and don't call me Satsu-san. I'm only 14 years old and I know your probably older than me, so there's no need to sound so formal. And I like your story by the way. Great writing, and I hope you and I can become freinds. BYE! _
Graveyardfairy of evil darknes chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
You seriously need to make another chapter and fast cause I like it well