Reviews for Soul Sphere Within The Core
darkangelwp chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Very interesting. Please update soon.
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Cool! You gonna update this?
KotoriRod chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Ack! -looks at the baby- ISOCEUTE! -translation: It's so cute!- ME WANT MORE! or else! ME WANT MORE! or else! LOL! Keep Riting!

-EPG, Baby Lover of Anime Fan Team
Lil' Monroe chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
That's okay for not putting my idea in but I did read your review about being a bit jealous of me for writing such a good story. But your stories are good to. It's just that I know more about the Armada series that's all but this story is realy good. You get a lot of reviews for your Inuyasha story and I'm sure you're good at that much better in Armada. But please don't get rid of this story! I love it so muuch!
pitaC89 chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
cute... even if the kids were acting all weird.
00zags chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
This story is awesome even after the first chapter. (Well, Ok technically the second, but we all know that it's the first of the actual fic.) Definitely staying tuned for this one. I think I know who the "three souls" are...
Iniora Nackatori chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
More! Come on, it's a cliffy! And I'm as confused as heck and this is hillarious and...! and...! Dang it, person, update soon!

Till next time, this is Iniora Nackaotri, signing out!
Fk306 chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
this is great please update soon
Lady Shockbox chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I think you should know that Starscream and Alexis have a crush on each other. Do us all a favor and don't kill off Starscream! He rules! Even though he is a Decepticon and Alexis is a human on the Autobots. I'd love to see some bot and human loving between these two!
pitaC89 chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
the part with the thing glued or whatever to Alexis' stomac was alittle wierd but other wise i really like this. not many people focus on the human charaters in fanfics and considering Rad is my favorite character that really sucks for me.
Lil' Monroe chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Okay... I'm not going to reveiw bad it's just Alexis getting pregnant at the age 13? And the Autbots didn't know what it was? I would've liked to see that of them figuring out about how the humans would reproduce. It would've been so funny! (pictures Autobots wide eyed and Hotshot fainting of all the detail) But it was a good chapter but a little sick but it was good! P.S. Don't make them hurt the alien baby!
The Loliconvict chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Hm... What is gonna happen, and what yelled? Up-dateness soon Akida411searcher.
Tai Prime chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
where is the story?
Pivot chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Right, first things first: you really ought to take questions like this to a message board. Second, I'll be happy to help with any queries, 'specially with the Minicons and particularly since Thrust (uber-smart stealth jet tactician with cloaky powers of doom). Email me; I know all. And what I don't, I can find out...

You can bring Fred and Billy in anyway. You never know when they'll come in handy for a side-plot or something. Even if the Minicons are far, far cooler... oh, and be careful with fan-made characters. They're very, very tricky things.
Luna Waterwyn chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Hi there. If you need help there are quite a few good website you can go to to tell you everything.

- this place has everything. I frequently use it for references of transformer pictures I draw.

- This place has many things on here including a story guide for about half of the Armada shows

- I haven't had a chance yet to fully look around here,but I have been told that it is a very good site.

Hope this helps you! G'Luck on your fanfic!