Reviews for After The Dust Settles
Pyro The Harbinger Of Chaos chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
yeah the blue hair confused me as well then a saw the time devourer and said "what the fuck!"
sakura chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Could you update? Please? This story is really good PLUS it's giving me hints about the games because I don't know how either of them ends. So please update for the sake of your readers!
gonekrazy3000 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Wow... this story has left me speechless. The writing is extremely good and the potrayal of emotions is splendid. Marvelous Job... Marvelous job indeed. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this story. Please update soon.
Raven Shinobi chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was a nice begining. I don't know why Kidd's heritage isn't that much incorporated into the Kirge fics, I'm currently writing a Kirge fic that discuss the same topic and it also features Janus. According to Schala's signature she and Kidd did merge and there were also some sketches in some CC artbook that shows Serge wearing cloths similar to the man standing beside Kidd in the picture, some people say it's actually a wedding picture, but whatever they were it prove that she eventually found him :)

You might also want to read the 'Radical Dreamers' game script that can be found at GameFaq, the creators of the series stated that it's not really related to CT and CC, but I think you might want to check it out since the story revolve around Serge, Kidd and Magil. Keep it up.