Reviews for Lesley and Dracula
erikslittleangel chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
I thought your story was very well written. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I just joined fan fiction so i decided to read some stories seeming i am not allowed to make my own or post ones that i have previously written, so i saw your story and i was really fascinated by it. Don't worry i'm not the type to copy stories so i dont want you to think that plagerizing is the worst thing in the world to do. it shows that you are not original sorry i sort of babble alot. Well i cant wait to read more of your story. it was awesome. please write more soon.

forever your faithful reader,

EriksLittleAngel
NeonNissa chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
Oh!Sounds mucha the interesting. So far its as good as your other Van Helsing fick. 0_o
jjk89115 chapter 10 . 8/16/2006
interesting
Remember chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Wow... that happened fast. But what is she thinking? Is she so afraid to love him? AND AFTER THEY HAD SEX? WTF! Oh my god, you have made me so addicted to this story... UPDATE SOON! AND QUICK! Or I'll die of suspense!

-Remember
Remember chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
Alright, there in a tight confinde space... they're pretty much making out... and HELLO! Its Dracula! Hmm... I wonder? :)
Remember chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
Awe... Dracula... don't be sad! I'm so pathetic, I know. I'd say more... but I'm so engrossed, I must know what happens!

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! *zooms ahead*
Kirstin Rose chapter 10 . 7/29/2006
lindsay... what are you thinking... *playful glare* cause i wanna know!
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 10 . 7/29/2006
Update SOON!
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 10 . 7/28/2006
Aww, poor Dracula. She leaves him, how mean. I'D LOVE HIM! MWAH HA HA! Awsome chapters! Keep it up!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 10 . 7/28/2006
Hey great new chapter. I loved it. I hope Dracula finds Lelsey they makea cute couple. Keep going with your story. PLEASE? It ROCKS. You are very good writer. I wish i had your talent.
Princess Airiana chapter 10 . 7/28/2006
That girl is persistent! I can't believe she fooled Dracula! Boy is he gonna be mad when he finds her!
Princess Airiana chapter 9 . 7/28/2006
That is one painful past. Goes show that Drac had plenty of reason to be sad and cruel. I have a feeling on what he and Lesley were doing when that lid closed. Maybe she can give him some kids that won't have such sad endings.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
Great new chapter. I love it. It ROCKS. I think Lelsey and Dracula are going to make love. Please keep going with your story.
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
I hope it's not the end. UPDATE ASAP!
Kirstin Rose chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
Lindsay! the next part better be that she runs!

Kendra