Reviews for Cold War With A Side Salad
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
So funny! I love this fic!
IzzieBlake chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
i love it! *.*
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Aw, I loved this! Amazing work!
aisacchan chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
lol.. i luv this
minivanx chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
So I read this, what, three or four or maybe even five years ago? It is still as great as I remember (: I am not sure why I never bothered to review or favorite it back then, but here ya go! Great job!
O f f beat chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hilarious! Taichi The Algerian Dictator wad the best.
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
aww so beautiful nice story love it
crytpic love chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
OHMYGODILOVEYOU.

khdkjfgjrkd if i was logged in i would add this to my faves right away

you are amazing and and and and and i love koushirou in this XD

oh, tai.
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I'm sure you're tired of hearing from me.

So I love your stories. Mimato was one of my first Digimon ships and I'm obviously in a mood for them tonight.

You don't need more than that, do you?
angelxchild chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Great story! I loved it and you portrayed each character so well :) Keep up the excellent work!
LadyDream3512 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Totally awesome!And i was funny too...

Keep up the awesome work!
PyroEra chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
LMAO! that was soo funny! loved tai's overprotectivness! great fic! love it! mimato 4eva!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Okay, I've read this before, but for some reason I'm not too sure of, I didn't review. Especially since I actually cme back and RE-READ it, something I hardly ever do with fanfictions (it's an honor I save for my books, meaning your story is SERIOUSLY awesome).

I love it all, honestly. Your writing is just amazing in that it flows, and I can fully imagine EVERYTHING. I love the characters, and the idea. It's really funny, and really cutely fluffy in a more subtle kinda way.

All in all, I think this qualifies as my favorite Digimon fic, even though I've only read a few...
sweetnsilver chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
omg that was hilarious i knew i luved one shots for a reason, i cudnt stop laughing the whole algerian thingy was so funny even the whole dating my sister thingy although i prefer tk with kari and not daivs, but i ignored it. I cudn't stop laughing my roommate thought i was insane
Ellejayy chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Gosh that was [ahh-may-zing]. it was fluffy, cute, and very, very funny. i kept cracking up so often that my friend thought i was going crazy. it was very well-written and i loved the ending. Especially how crazy and cute Taichi is. I love Taiora and Mimato!

This story rocks! Adding to faves!

x3,