Reviews for Vader's Kids
:D
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
great lol
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
lol han lol and love the Indi joke
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
lol
Kingdark chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
This is really funny but can't be taken seriously obviously.

Kingdark
ujemaima chapter 156 . 8/17/2009
OMG! The ending is SO SWEET!
staryllia chapter 19 . 5/26/2009
"Too bad we don’t have seven little sith Ewoks to stand around him." - HAHAHAHA I just cackled reading that, you're a genius :)
staryllia chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
emperor's bitch...LOL love it!
Katanagirl16 chapter 41 . 3/16/2009
D
maricela chapter 156 . 2/11/2009
All I can say is wow. What a wonderful ending. I loved all the twist and turns along with some surprises. Thank you.
Stephanie C chapter 156 . 9/1/2008
That was sweet to have Anakin visit Luke and get to re-build a starship with him. Something he never got to do. :( But how does he get to visit Luke if he was reincarnated?

Unless Isabel's husband took a trip to see Luke? I am confused there.

I was so happy to see the 4 Force Ghosts again and make a display in the sky. That was sweet and magical.

I think reading part two has made me like this bizarre end a bit more.

Especially the end with reincarnated Anakin with his kids. And Qui-Gon's promise : ‘I cannot promise you happiness in this life, but you will find it in the next.’
Stephanie C chapter 155 . 9/1/2008
That was surreal. At first I thought it was old Palps in the ICU, but was literally taken back to find out it was post-second Death Star Vader.

I can't believe you went with the "it was all a dream" end. I was completely thrown off. And then it gets more surreal when he get reincarnated into that 24 year old guy interested in Nurse Isabel.

I am just trying to wrap my head around this chapter. It seems so different from the rest of the story. I almost felt like I stumbled into the ending of another story.

I did like the way you described the emotions when Anakin died. I did get very sad then and the letters he wrote felt like the Anakin we knew from the series.