Reviews for Guilty Pleasures
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
that was sad... esp for oishi... but... . i forgot what i had to say... anyway... i really love this pairing... . ...
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Do you guys really think Oishi would hate you if he found out... :( I wonder what Oishi will think, and how he will find out, now...

Well written. Somehow you managed to make me feel guilty while reading it...

I like it.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
this is not the end, continue this good fic.
runningondreams chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
a nice analysis of the situation. I liked the circular nature of this fic, and the fact that you didn't just shove them together and say:'It's love! Sorry Oishi!'

a simple /realistic/ fic for a change .
Qem chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Oh.

I loved how you spoke about their differences, and the guilt of Oishi lying in the background - that he was a central part to their meeting and getting along and yet always a constant point that ironically is keeping them apart at the same time.

Very nice!
chiro chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I want to read more story~

guilt pleasure, It's so cool!

I love eiji.

This combination is very cool:D! I will fall in love this fiction!
Jonquina chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This is good. I actually like this pairing, but it's hard to find. - Arigato!
Thekoryu chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I'm going to try very hard to be impartial with this fic (I'm a Golden Pair purest, myself :P )...for your sake. :D

This fic was very well written. Unlike this review, I'm sure :D, there weren't any spelling or grammar errors that took away from the story. So many times I read excellent stories that become less excellent because of poor editing.

My favorite part of your story was the tension that was so evident throughout all of it. You conveyed so many emotions in such few words. I was impressed. Even if you did go against the Golden Pair. : P J/K!

As much as it pains me to say this (see? My impartiality is slipping u_u), if your up to it (based on this little bit of writing I've seen you are :D) this would make a great full length story. Complete with relationship build up and Oishi finding out in the end...o.o I can't believe I’m encouraging this T T I’m SO SORRY OISHI! I still love you really!

:D Keep up the great work, and this was great, seriously, really.

Sincerely,

Koryu
FallingSilver chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This is very unique, very interesting, and nicely written. I had a fun time reading it. I'm a Golden Pair fan (I know, it seems like just about everyone is!), but I really enjoy reading fanfics that try other possible pairings.

What I really liked about your fic was that you made it believable. You didn't ignore the Golden Pair's friendship or Tezuka and Oishi's relationship, and you emphasized the fact that Tezuka and Eiji don't have much in common. And since you did that, I'm actually enjoying the pairing! I guess all this is a long way of saying that you did a great job keeping them in character despite the fact that the pairing is unusual. I also liked your writing style; the word choice was beautiful. Anyway, great job! *thumbsup*