Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
Thilbo Bagginshield chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
WOW very good very well done. now let me point out something to you ok? you are mistaken on something so let me point it out...

(God's forgiveness comes with a price tag) and (God's love is only available through your local pastor and if you don't get it there, you won't get it anywhere) sorry to disappoint you, but God's forgiveness DOES NOT come with a price tag and you can get God's love anywhere you are.

I just wanted to point that out to you, but other then that i absolutely loved the story the chapter titles where very well thought of and so was the title keep up the good work :-)
luukaa chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
truely beautifull, you really got me here!
Reine Sumabat chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Your story was so mind-blowing! It is so true. Okay, I know that this maybe a little late, but I'm slowly reading all the N/G stories. But all the couples that are homo, they are looked down apon. Also, ghost things is so true. There are those that are here that only few can see. I speak from experiance.
CSI junkie 247 chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
That was AMAZING. Something I will read over and over. So well written
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
Amazing. Beautiful. I'm stunned.
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
Oh my God that was amazing! Definitely well written, and beautiful! I loved the ghosts. I can easily see them at CSI. Perhaps someday when I get around to moving on from The Net to writing CSI fic, I'll put some ghosts in a story somehow. It was a great, beautiful story. I loved the different povs. What else can I say? You are an amazing writer! Keep up the great work! And I will deffinitely try to read more tomorrow! Thank you for posting this wonderful work!
oval chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Okay. This has to be one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever read. Seriously, I was crying. It was amazing.

"You are aware that if anything had been different, one moment or one choice, then you wouldn’t be here with each other.

You could never sacrifice that, no matter how perfect your life might have been."

I love it. How the point is that Nick and Greg belong together, that they were meant for each other from the start, even though obstacles arise and things may get difficult.

Your writing style is unbelievably good. The way it’s fragmented, it just really makes the story.

Beautiful, beautiful writing.
azkabanhuntress chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
Wow. This story's fragmentation works beautifully with the story. I particularly loved Grissom's POV. This is just... amazing.

Good work!
stephanie chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
there are no words to describe this. i cried. a lot. every chapter.

it was beautiful. i cant stop crying actually...
Disenchantment chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
Oh my God.

I can't even begin to express what I felt when I read this story. It's... beautiful, stunning, amazing, honest, true, and a million other things that the English language doesn't have words to describe.

I'm speechless. Just staring at my screen trying to comprehend what I've just read. You've created a story that I only wish I could have written; that other writers dream of putting to paper.

It's... Wow.
Black Sorceress chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
That was beautiful. Perfectly beautiful. In every way. It moved me so much, and I found it so poiniant. It struck a chord deep inside me. It's so emotional. Philosophical. So many other things.

Wow. I love it. It's . . . beautiful. Something I'll read over and over and over again. Thankyou so much for writing it.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
Loved it it was totally amazing welldone!
SarcasmIsMe chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
wow. that was amazing. i love the way it was written with the different point of views. beautiful.
what once was chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
It's not often you come across something like this - in my case, this is the first time I ever have. I'm glad it was my first.

Stunning, beautiful, awe-inspiring. There aren't enough words to desrcibe it, and even if there were, they wouldn't be strong enough. Not many things make me cry, but this was one of the rare few that did.

Thank you.
M2S chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
This was different and compelling. I love the way the Greg and Nick chapters echoed eachother - their thoughts were the same. Good job as always. I believe the images from this story will stick with me for a while.