Reviews for Chicken Soup for the Mathematician's Soul
Izzy Jizzy chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
AWW. Iiked it. I wish you could follow up on actually bringing him to the doctor.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Hey! I like Jell-o!

Cute story. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I remember reading this when I first heard about Numb3rs, 6 years ago. One of my favorites. :) I do miss the boys but whenever I read this, I'm happy again.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
that was good loved it
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
awe how cute
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
How lovely. I miss your ability to pull me into a story, make me feel a part of the family.

storylover18 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009 great! I love it.
zookitty chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Adorable! I love the hovering family haha. And sick Charlie is so cuute! Well written and just plain fun! I'm soo recommending this story to my friend

PBfan15 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This was a really good story I also think it would be interesting if you continued it & wrote about Alan & Don trying to take Charlie to the Doc
Jonesyfu chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was very sweet and even more enjoyable! I've only caught the show a handful of times, but your characterizations rang very true! ;)
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I love that alan and don take care of Charlie it a really family fic
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
aw, that was so sweet. I love sick/caring stories.
HeartOfChaos chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I loved this. I cannot use any more words to describe how much I loved it. Great job
Imbecamiel chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh, this is just fabulous! You write them all so well. I've got an absolutely horrible cold myself at the moment, and was feeling rather depressed - this was just the thing to cheer me up :-)

Love it!