Reviews for Awakening
Foskett chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
WHOO! GO AERIS!
Breeze of Summoners chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This will probably be a pathetic review, as I know close to nothing about Final Fantasy VII. But this is the only fandom of the ones you write in that I DO know a decent amount about, so yeah.

First, as always, spelling and grammar. There were a few spelling or grammar errors that may or may not be found by a spellchecker. For example, "feilds" should be "fields", and "then screaming" should be "then screamed". It helps the story flow better, as it is less of a distraction. A quick read-through should easily fix these errors.

Next, and I always seem to have this problem, but the plot is basic, and the dialogue typical. Bringing people back from the dead, telling each other not to question his power, and even the way he acts when he resurrects Aeris... It's just been done before. As I have told others, though, there's nothing wrong with that. There just needs to be something unique to spice it up, such as captivating characters, a unique writing style, etc. Seeing as this is only the first chapter, there's plenty of time for that.

Finally, I have a problem with what Aeris said to Kadaj. I don't know much about FFVII, but Aeris didn't strike me as the type of person to badmouth people so harshly. It seems a tad out-of-character. I never even finished FFVII, though, so I may be wrong.

That's basically it for flaws. I really liked the first part with Aeris being resurrected; the writing style fit it well and I liked the description. The only thing that interrupted it were her thoughts in the middle of the narrative, but that's another easy fix.

I'm about done here. Happy writing! )
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
(falls over laughing)

I like this so far.

Been years since it was posted, but what the hey.
mully.chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Nice one Aeris! :D

Really good first chapter! :)

I can't wait for the next one!
Chiame-Yoru chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Please hurry and update! Aeris is tuff! And Kadaj, bossy as always! _ & X_X
Dragon Aeon chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
great job
Pinkmyn chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Awesome. Aeris is totally OOC but I like it. ;)

So, are there gonna be any pairings?

AerisxKadaj would be VERY interesting as they are not in good terms to start with. xD

Update soon please. D
LundiMal chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
You. Must. Update.
Animemaniagirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Woah that was awesome. I did so not expect Aeris to say THAT. Lol. I'll be looking out when you update again.
Marikfan1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
sweet! that was so ooc of Aeris but so cool! i'm on ur side
Yamibakeru chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
That was... Intersting. The ending was kinda anti climatic, but at the same time cool. Don't give up, regargless of the lack of reviews. Every story has a starting point. I look forward to the next instalment.
Mitsuyo chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Wow. This is original. And I love the ending of the chapter! Moo-ha! *Throws hearts at you*