Reviews for When in Doubt!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
userx chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
I sense a climax coming.. Very good so far. Ron could do with a little more of his ronshine humor, but everything else is just fine. Keep up the good work!
charizardag chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
this is getting good, keep it up, man
Zaratan chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Not bad at all. And Mon/Ron is definitely unique! Keep at it!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Poor Monique, I can't stand to see her cry since she's normally upbeat like Ron.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
That was one weird chap. I loved it!
charizardag chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
uh-oh, love triangel, I hope nothing bad happens. keep it up
userx chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Wow! For a first fanfic, this was really really good. The characters seem to be in character and everything's so far very believable. Your attention to details is striking. Very good describtions. Keep up the good work! I'm looking foward to reading the next chapter.
ahooregistrationaolexplorerfilee chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Okay, alot of this story sounds exactly like the fan-fic "Why Does She Love Me?"... Anyway... That is all...
Zaratan chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Well, it was definitely good, had most of the elements, but I'm not sure what it was. It seemed a little... mechanical is the word I would use, clinical almost. I'm not sure why. Probably just my brain first thing in the morning, because it looks like everything is there. One other thing, if you are writing a fanfic, you usually don't have to describe the main characters, pretty much everyone who is going to read it knows them just as well, if not better, than you do!

Looks interesting so far, I'll keep my eye on it!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 8/27/2005