Reviews for Coming Home
aa chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
that shit story .
RubyGloom7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
that was, surprisingly, adorable!
sexy yet endearing. kinky yet lovable. if ever one should be labeled the perfect narusakusasu threesome, this should be the fanfic to snatch the title:)
perfect!
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
i find it hot that sasuke was taking pictures of them and keeping
KIDLOCO chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i love it, already read like 200 times and still love it!

sequel is need it or multiple chapter witout change the first chapter or the original
thismakesmeunknown8D chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Soo well written! And very sweet! You captured all their emotions beautifully! Well done :]
K and Jazz chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was really good. Keep up the good work.

!(-KinkyK)
Melitza chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very nice. I would have liked a SasuSaku lemon as well, but hey, I'll take all the threesomeness I can get. :)
kidloco chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
like for the symboling of the photos and they love and her homesick

is nice
FreeWolfBlue chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
this was possibly the sweetest fic i've ever read, I adore it!
kitten652 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
absolutley amazing i LOVED it!
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was amazing, please make more one-shots. Or an actual story, i no i will read it with glee. So Sasuke, he and Sakura are together too right? It just didnt have any Sasuke parts. lol, i am such a perv... AND PROUD OF IT!

lol, ;)

I agree entirely with the ending bit about 'Shinobi', 'Chakra' and all that. If anybody doesnt no then they dont deserve to read it. ;)
insanitybeckons chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
i am now an official fan of sakunarusasu XD

i also think it could've used some more sasuke fuck, but what the hell, it was still good.
Ebonytwinkle chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Absolutely beautiful! The three of them together was just done SO perfectly that it had me falling completely in love with this piece! And the added fan art (yeah, I checked that out, stunning btw) only made it easier to understand why Sakura would want to keep those three photos. You are very talented and I do hope you continue to write, cause you’ve definitely made a fan! -
Ishanatur chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
ok so I have een looking for this fic for ages its so beautifully done and captures each character so well really good job
Koji Inari chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
wow, that was excellent. You are a very talented writer, and you include a lot of detail in your writing. I guess thats just something I'm not used to seeing on this site. Excellent job, I loved it.