Reviews for Every Time a Phone Rings
Mrs.Chatton chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
Hey! This is awesome! You should update!
Yeah! That sounds about right...
Please?
Korra198 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Please continue I need to know what happens thank you
PrincessHNPY207 chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Gambit's eyes are only brown in the last episode of season 2. After that they are their natural black & red his normal sexy eyes. Loved the story but have a feeling it's sinister again & I know I'm right. Can't really blame Rogue for acting that way since she's risking so much just to be with him. Poor ROMY. You must continue with this since it's very good.
Razzeeberry chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Please keep writing this story because i really did love it. ]
reallyverybored chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Is the doctor Sinister? I just wanna know...and when ur next updateing too, this is amazing! :)
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
this should, or could definitely be continued *hint hint* srsly, this is great :D
Aya-Shoru chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
hey, i know it has been a long time since you updated...but are you doing anything more with this story? It is really good.
Ihni chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
Okay, so i'm thinking that more than three years has passed since you last updated this story, so it's not likely it's ever going to be finished, but I wanted you to know that I'm still hoping! I've read the whole thing now and I really really really like it, and even though you won't finish it, could you PLEASE tell me what was supposed to happen? Because I'm dammed curious right now.
scribblemyname chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
Incredible piece. I could go on and on about each chapter: I'll settle for update soon!
catspaw chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
Argh! That's it! I really love your story and I hope you plan to complete eventually or failing that at least say who's been hurting remy. Plese write more.
Kyle Jones chapter 10 . 2/29/2008
Please please update this
Mary chapter 10 . 2/10/2008
Please tell me you're planning on finshing this fic! Apparently it's been abandoned for over a year, but I still think you could come back and finish it. Pretty please with Remy on top? :(
anonymous chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
Have you abandoned this fic?
Equinox chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
Updates are good. Updates are friends.
Jessie chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
Where are the updates? I've been waiting patiently to find out what happens but you still haven't updated! Please don't make me beg for updates, I will if I have to though. Oh and by the way I used to write my name as j.l. just in case you thought I was one of those people who read the stories but don't review! Anyway, please update soon!