Reviews for Love is Love
Manga nerdette chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
OMG, I want to find a love potion dealer so I can prank people too!
PoeticLover1996 chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
This story is fantastic! I really like it! Quick question: can Koga be the uke? Just asking, but your story is great, just put more detail and make your chapters longer. I really loved it and hope you keep writing it :D
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
somebody wanna tell me why im reading this, exactly. beside the fact that its gay and gay storys make the best storys for unknown reasons.
0bsessor chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
I don't want to be rude ... but ... why the hell does Kouga know what a muffin is? As far as I am concerned, there were no European confection in Japan 500 years ago.
Agrona Death chapter 17 . 5/2/2009
i love this story!
yohanita21 chapter 19 . 2/15/2008
A little confusing, but i still like it. So when are kouga and inu gonna meet up?
imari chapter 18 . 10/13/2007
that lunar is a pervert

koga and inuyasha are the first yaoi couple i would think of but its not that obvious
Kurenai24 chapter 18 . 8/7/2007
Your story keeps getting more confusing and it's not like I can read another KougaInuyasha because it seems everybody has stop finishing their stories and your the only that seems to to keep going so I'll give you credit for that.
animeodyssey15 chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
So what's going to happen when this potion wears off? Inuyasha is, after all, being forced to love Kouga. If he doesn't for real but Kouga does...?
Lost in the wing of angels chapter 8 . 7/17/2007

Can I draw it? PRETTY PLEASE? :D
Sir Shirkin chapter 18 . 6/14/2007
weird O.o But I like it
HentaiZaru chapter 18 . 6/12/2007
Even though I'm sitting right next to you, I'll write a review anyway. I should've known! Of course something bad'll happen! Update soon!
Morgan chapter 18 . 6/11/2007
Wow this is a really good story. Cant wait for the next one!
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 18 . 6/10/2007