Reviews for Band and Bar
yaoiluver889 chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
UPDATE! plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont discontinue!
hellzboy chapter 8 . 8/20/2008
Wahh! What is Tala going to do with the Two million? update soon!
Pink-Angel-1992 chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
I like so far. Please update soon.

Pink-Angel-1992
Era Fey chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
it would be hilarious if Bryan finds out and chases after Tala...aw that would be cute since I am a more talabry fangirl!
Era Fey chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
hahahaha since when is Bryan controling finance?

YES TALA WON! That was unexpected! since we al know what Kai had in mind if he wins.

go Tala...goth Tala...bikey Tala!
Era Fey chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
HAHAHHAA KAi is getting impatient! LOL LOVE THE COMMAND "BRyan, I want to find out who that boy was on the truck!"
kairei4ever chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
You need to update! The story is great, and I need to know what's going to happen after!
Kelsey chapter 8 . 10/12/2007
I absolutely love your story! Plz update soon.
marisa chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
OMG PLZ UPDATE ! i really like this story n i haven't been on in a while so i poped in to see if u updated n no u haven't [ y? its good its an update D
hearts.are.cold chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
YAY! lol at least they're meeting up, however Kai is being a little mean! lol can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!
Marisa Alexandra chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
OMG wat a twist i like it alot! It kool how in this story Ray doesn't want Kai liie in any other story. OH i wanna see how Kai can get Ray to love him, but from wat im readin i think Tala has a lil bit of a thing for Ray. But it would be nice if Bryan try and get Tala. well anyhow i can't wait till ouz update! OH ITS GONNA BE AWSOME!(Ray a stipper hahahahahaha)
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
Continue!
xxlivingxdeadxchickxx chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
i really love it. its really good and exciting.
Omili chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
yui! it continues! it continues! yeah

I waited, like forever for this story to continue! thank you very very much. Please go on writing. ah, i cant wait to read more!
Destiny Kitty chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
Yay update! :D And Kai's come to the concluison tthat he has to be nice *giggle* Good thing, because he's right that if he forced Rei to do anything more Rei would just hate him even more. He already thinks he's a "slimeball" lol. Kai doesn't seem to know that the reason he wants Rei so much is that he can't have him. And Tala and Kai seem both to be having a problem with the outcome of their bet. I wonder if Kai will try to take what Rei said as they can have coffee everyday for that week he's going to get off for Rei.

Good luck with the story!

~Des