Reviews for Animal Instincts
meh chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I enjoyed it it was well done
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was hot. My god, I would die if I was writing this, how did you do it! Haha, but this was really descriptive, I love it.
vividlyvibrant chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Hahaha that was good. :D I hope you keep doing more one-shots!
GoTrinba chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
damn i'm not one for reading one-shots but this was amazing! Just the way it all flowed so naturally, I luved this! Excellent job writing this I enjoyed it all the way!
sabaKu-no-dark-neKo-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
who's the uke? sasuke or naruto?
EmeraldDreamer chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I loved it!
CheshireMiko chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I loved it,and I so agree. Naruto is sexy under all those clothes. Keep up the good work._
Laizden chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Jeez maddie (summonermomo) sound deserate much? hehe

Anyway I really love it! Your work is so awesome.
Lolitaiishe chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
oh lordy i love you. gorgeously detailed. and...gah i dunno what else to say. more? please? I would definately be in favor of you doing some quick KH or FFXII/FFXI scenes as well. maybe a bit of Gravitation? haha sorry i'll shut up. love it though.
only-getting-darker chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This was great, I give props to you!
Muffin Ruler chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
That was good. I liked it at least.
neo chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
_ wtf i read it and then left the page and now it's telling me the chapter can't be found... I JUST READ IT FFNET YOU IDIOTS!

hehe anyway... wonderful! even if you couldn't resist keeping it as a one-shot :p WEAK! hehe :p
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
0.0 ...erm... not quite what i expected... gets a little explicit up there... i better be careful what i read... one of my siblings might decide to peek in and that would be BAD! lol! funny ending! XD
The-2nd-Yaoi-Ninja chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wow. That is one of the sweetest fan fics i have read. good job!
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
lol that's awesome...it's fun catching ppl going at it they like turn tomato red and get nervous. -