Reviews for Out of Time Chapters 27½, 27¾ and 28⅞
Author-chan chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
Oh my goodness! LOTS AND LOTS OF KENSHINS! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am however surprised there weren't any Shinta(s). Fangirls love little Kenshin...Not that I'm saying anything or nothin'...

Still, these parodies are amazing. Psycho, but amazing. Poor Kenshin(s) having to escape from the crazy fangirls...
sueb262 chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
This is SUCH great fun! So many hilarious phrases: "harem of Himuras", "fa-nu-gu-ro-ru-su", "does sessha really sound like that, de gozaru ka", "he would have Gatotsued him", it just goes on and on, sort of like the (amazingly) increasingly funny de gozarus!

I was so pleased to see the arrival of Sergeant-Major Biggles of the Plot Consistency Division-I knew it would all be all right then!

Thanks for this wonderful bit of ... whatever-it-is!
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
I love Saito's idea of helpful suggestion such as, "I could try stabbing you again." I also enjoyed Kenshin's suspicious reaction to going back, not wanting to get stabbed or drowned again, Kenshin and the Frown name dilemma and Kenshin hitting the ceiling at 88 mi/hr., with Saito's comment that his is in training for that kind of thing. Very amusing.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Love the ending. What can one say but, as Kenshin so eloquently states, "Kuso, de gozaru."
Peacebunnie chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
""I see... what's that noise she's making?" Brown asked as Kenshin began oro-ing in much the same way a wounded kitten would mewl after being stomped on by a confused hitokiki."

I just got the kitten reference - that's horrible

and I'm still laughing

that might be worse, I don't know
kenni chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
freakin hilarious. that crack about fanfic writers had me rollin. and the poor kitten, HA! kenni
PattyBones chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
Man this was just too funny. Loved all the references. Loved Shisho's reaction! Loved how this fits in to one of my favorite fanfic stories. Which you can do more. Well you are just going to have to find another fic to do this to. Some ideas are just too good to leave in the reviews.
J-chan chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
That was so funny! I loved SiriusFan13's 'Out of Time' and I am currently agonizing for another update from her. This helps a lot. I also loved how you dragged another cool fanfic author's character in it. (Snuggles Author-chan's fic) Thanks for the parody.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
Ooh, another chapter! Clever, the way this one gets right back on track for Siriusfan13's 28th chapter! Loved the scathing commentary on time travel authors who don't get the temporal mechanics right. (the characters 'falling through the space-time continuum like rocks through a wet paper bag' analogy was truly inspired). Good job, I'm just sad it's over!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
Uhh not to dock your creativiy or anything, seeing that I'm a fan of BTF Pts; 1,2,&3. But uhh shouldn't you get a fan fic author's ya know permisson first to use their material? It's well written and all but still...
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
No need for 'desperately hoping', this was indeed funny. Saitoh's brand of snarkiness came through clearly in the things he thought and the way he cooly stepped aside to keep his uniform clean while Kenshin was barfing up river water. Loved the reference to "Back to the Future", and Shishio's reaction on seeing Saitoh and Kenshin chatting away. Good first chapter!
lolClaidi chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
this was hilarious! i liked the whole brown thinking kenshin's a girl. when i first saw it, i thought it was just a typo, then it was said frequently and i got it. ahaha. great job!

-meeh
lolo popoki chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
This really cracked me up; you did a wonderfully delightful job with this idea :D The whole elevator thing kind of reminds me of a couple books I read... one was a really funny one by Tanya Huff called "Summon the Keeper", where the elevator was a doorway to alternate universes and a similar quote was "First floor, ladies lingerie"... I loved that book :) I also loved Saito and Kenshin's reaction to the whole situation!

Great job with this spoof :) I'll enjoy seeing what else you decide to come up with!
Swirly chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
XD This chapter's even funnier than the last one! I would've loved to see how Saitou was going to explain their situation. The allusions to Hiko... LOLOLOL Great job.
PhoebeOtaku chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
makes me wonder what happened the thurday after saitou's wedding night...

not as incredibly funny as the first chapter... (though the titles of both are truly inspired... hehe)

and i was serious about the writing more stuff, and as promised i came back to read it so HA!

D