Reviews for Out of Time Chapters 27½, 27¾ and 28⅞
sueb262 chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Ha! Emmett the... what, the IVth? Perfect!

I love the way you have Kenshin and Saito attempting to "deal with" the insanity that has invaded their lives. "Do you see that?" "Hai." "Damn." LOL funny!

Twilight Zone?

And I just loved the "small voice": "Why is sessh in the river again de gozaru ka?" Sweet and pitiful. And hilarious.

Here's hoping there'll be more...
Author-chan chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Oh that was great! Makes sense too...fanfic authors do have a bad habit of messing around with time-space and making big holes in their story. I know I've done that plently of times!

By the way, love how you referanced Kaito and the PBKB! BLTs...*chuckles*
Swirly chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Interesting take... I could see it happening
tag.0 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
*snort* *snicker* *ROTFLMHO!* (Well, i would be if I weren't at work...)

Oh, that was just *too* funny!

Very enjoyable!
benign intent chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
"Desperate hopes" fulfilled-this IS very funny. But...Erk. THAT switch would extend the life of "Out of Time" indefinitely, now wouldn't it? Thank you for the entertaining parody-though I also hope SiriusFan13 isn't that mean; you've just gone and given her ideas, now haven't you?
lolClaidi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Oh shit (emphasis on 'shit') that was frickin HILARIOUS! ohmifrickingosh! I totally love it! gosh! squee! ahah. well, this is definitely going on my favorites! great job on this! :D

-meeh
PhoebeOtaku chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
hilarious...

i read it twice and still almost choked on my drink when i got the the part about the kitten...

and the final line def. makes it into my fanfiction quote hall'o'fame

now all you have to do is write more stuff (your own or parody fun)... i'll definitely be back to read it D
Queeney chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*smiles* This just made my day.
Author-chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Yay for parodies! Oh dear...How is everyone going to react now that Bakumatsu Saito is in the Meiji! OH NO TOKIO! In the Bakumatsu, Saito isn't married yet! How is he going to react when he finds out that, not only does he have a wife, but he has sons as well!

And what is Meiji Saito going to do? It's not like Kenshin could drag him to Ishin Shishi HQ...Or could he?
Peacebunnie chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*cracks up*

Funny... too funny... I find myself hoping there are no kittens nearby. XP And that last realization - "Kuso, de gozaru." MWAHAHAHA!

sueb262 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I'm rolling on the floor and out of breath! This is too too TOO wonderful! Do, please, continue, possibly even starting in earlier chapters.

I LOVED it when Saito responded to Kenshin's awakening with just the name "Battousai" and "an indifferent nod of his head"-what a perfect touch. And "Good point, de gozaru"-how silly.

And the image of of Shishio "wobbling off" just made me giggle.
Jelly the IV chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
LoL. Oh dear, poor Saito and Kenshin. If you were to carry this parody on with further chapters I certainly wouldn't mind! _

It's just as good as SiriusFan13's original story!
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
hehe, I cracked up over this :) Great job!
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*smiles brightly*

I'm glad that you agreed to post this, as it vastly amused me. *interrupts self in mini-giggle fit*

Great humor... and I guess we'll have to see if I'm that cruel or not. Hehe...

*is still greatly amused*