Reviews for Tangled Reunion
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
J'aime bien ton histoire.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That was quite good, story-wise. The punctuation left a little something to be desired, but I put up with it. P Other than that, very nice job.
Trinity Kouya Hime-sama chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I really love the end to this, its such a kind way of ending things with Buffy and Angel, not cruel, or unreal, or lame like so many others are. It just states clearly that people change, and that its okay. I really liked that, great story!
satelliteblues21 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Magnificent! absolutly perfect ending to 'The Girl In Question'. the only thing missing is a buffy/andrew scene when she gets back to Rome.

Thanks
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
HECK YES!

FINALLY someone who shares the idea that Buffy should find out that Spike is in LA during that episode of Angel! HIP HIP HOORAY! (does jig)

I haven't posted my spin on that episode yet but wow...now i feel bad about mine (sheepish grin) i think i need to go back and check my grammar now...

kick ass story. and i mean that from the bottom of my heart (and people ask me sometimes if i do have a heart-and i DO!)
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
HOLY CRAP THIS FIC IS GREAT!
darklvoer chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Good job! This was a very convincing story!
fisharecoolies chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
awesome story. love it, love it, love it.
Ally Le Fey chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*Frustrated sob* B-but-but thats how it would have happened! *Actually holding back tears* She'll always love Angel and she's going to be with Spike, not that she doesn't love him. But Angel will always have a part of her and *Looks at cieling to avoid crying* That was perfect. I'm frustrated on how perfect that was, I haven't been able to find a single story that explains her no longer loving Angel and going to Spike. Well I have but they aren't believable. God I wish this could end some other way. Great story, very in character and awesome job.
Spuffy1192 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
YOu know I think this is the best ending fic set in The Girl In Question. That was great!
Cay4Spuffy chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This was awesome! I think you did a great job of making this story realistic to the show. And I loved the ending!
Ananaka chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Ahh, this is quite originaql, and well written too. By the way, chapter two is "out of range" it told me to contact the administrator, but I don't know how, I figured you'd want to know though.

So Spike and Buffy are left in the room alone! _ At first I wasn't sure what you were going for, let me take a guess: Is it a love triangle between Angel, Buffy, and Spike? With Spike getting the girl in the end? That's how it sounds.

I'm also so glad that you kept them in character and canon with the events that took place before this.

All in all, excellent work, please update soon!