Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mask of Loki
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 12 . 4/9/2006
Hey, he became phoebe or piper halliwell right? I love charmed! WOT!PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE IT!
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 11 . 2/16/2006
OMG THAT WAS F-ing awesome! Go Mark/Harry! YOu'd think Arthur might've recognized Mark from the wedding but OH WELL! Good Job!

UPDATE SOON!

Kalle
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 11 . 2/16/2006
Can't wait to read more, please post the next chapter of your story as soon as you are able to

-How many chapters do you intend to have?-Please send a review reply.
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
awsome chapter
Kota Dawndragon chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
Now THAT is a crossover I've never seen before, and a very well-done one at that. Super Harry without Harry actually being super: great idea. By the way, who was the superhero that made the shield that blocked the killing curse?
Fk306 chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
This is awesome! please update soon :D
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
WOOT! Muwhahhahahahha...*goes off to humiliate fudge and umbitch or umby bumby all the more* PLEASE UPDATE CUZ YOU KNOW I LOVE IT!
Harry Fett chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
Great story so far. I like it, the mask is an interesting idea. The new world was a bit cheasy, but as it was not the only thing it balanced out. I look forward to the next chapter update soon!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 10 . 2/3/2006
Can't wait to read more, please post your next chapter as soon as you're able to.

-I'd like to see Harry go after Fudge, and any known Death Eaters.
Delusional Fishies chapter 10 . 2/3/2006
He. He.
Dumbledork chapter 10 . 2/2/2006
Excellent like always. You have great ideas.
Homer chapter 10 . 2/2/2006
I'm sorry, i judged to quickly. The battle of the barman and the mask was a little more mask-ish. but he still needs to have that certain humor with him wherever he goes. good
Homer chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
Dude. Up to this poiont i would say it was kinda good but now it's just corny with the " A whole new world" song. The other problem i have is that "Mark" is to, sane. He's supposed to be more crazy and random like in the movie. Remember that part in the park when stanley met tina in the park and the mask transformed and was all crazy but romantic and funny at the same time. And the mask never actually took the time to talk regularly. Come on, your missing that mask craziness, and in my opinion, is what's making this story not all that great. it's good, but could be better.
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 10 . 2/2/2006
UMBRIDGE MUST DIE! and Mclaggen... is Draco dead? uhmm 1/2 the slytherins, but only those that went out of their way to be nasty to Gryffindors for I doubt all Slytherians have any real quarrel with the Gryffindors except during quiditch... yeah ya get the pic-FUDGE! yeah that's good enough.

Kalle