Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mask of Loki
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 13 . 5/2/2006
DUDE! So awesome... interesting places... SNAPE! GAH! not really... I still like Snape... I don't give a damn what he did either... he's still cool... Ok ANYWAY... you rock... finally something confronts Mark... UPDATE!

Cyler Fharzhide chapter 13 . 5/2/2006
This story is awesome. I'm really looking forward to the rest of it.
MK chapter 13 . 5/2/2006
Great story, one of it's kind and trully original. Could use more frequent updates though. Waiting for new chapter. MK
witowsmp chapter 13 . 5/1/2006
Interesting crossover. I can't wait to read how badly Harry punishes Snape!
Tyxlaog chapter 13 . 5/1/2006
very funny story. it was really funny when harry saw ginny after first putting on the mask. try to not take so many things from movies and such.
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 13 . 4/30/2006
oh boy. *cackles evilly* IT'S SNAPEY TIME! *hollers back* SNAPEY TIME! PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I LOVE IT!
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 12 . 4/10/2006
Oh bloody hell... GO GINNY! and 'Mark' ROn's probably gonna have sommit to say about it later but... YOU ROCK! This is a lovely piece of work... One thing I was expecting when you did the clones' hair that you would eventually have 2 'Rons' and 2 'Hermiones' and they'd pair up and start dancing... kissing... ANYWHO! UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

Justagirlcalledbob chapter 12 . 4/9/2006
Hey, he became phoebe or piper halliwell right? I love charmed! WOT!PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE IT!
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 11 . 2/16/2006
OMG THAT WAS F-ing awesome! Go Mark/Harry! YOu'd think Arthur might've recognized Mark from the wedding but OH WELL! Good Job!

UPDATE SOON!

Sean Malloy-1 chapter 11 . 2/16/2006
Can't wait to read more, please post the next chapter of your story as soon as you are able to

-How many chapters do you intend to have?-Please send a review reply.
Bluesnowman chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
awsome chapter
Kota Dawndragon chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
Now THAT is a crossover I've never seen before, and a very well-done one at that. Super Harry without Harry actually being super: great idea. By the way, who was the superhero that made the shield that blocked the killing curse?
Fk306 chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
This is awesome! please update soon :D
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
WOOT! Muwhahhahahahha...*goes off to humiliate fudge and umbitch or umby bumby all the more* PLEASE UPDATE CUZ YOU KNOW I LOVE IT!
Harry Fett chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
Great story so far. I like it, the mask is an interesting idea. The new world was a bit cheasy, but as it was not the only thing it balanced out. I look forward to the next chapter update soon!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »