Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mask of Loki
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
WOOT! Mark's insane! *giggles* PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I LOVE IT!1this story and author have not been added to my favorites!
Kichiro chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
I LOVE this story!

Pure humor balanced with more serious parts, great storytelling & writing (The horrors of bad spelling!), nice characterization(?) of both Harry & Mark, etc, etc, etc.

Please keep it up! :D
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
Excellent chapter once again.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
Can't wait for more, please post your next chapter as soon as you can

-What do you think Vldemort's reaction to the Mask will be?
Shinigami chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
*eyes wide* Oh my RA! Mark's 1st outfit sounds like Freddy Kruger from Nightmare on Elm street! He had claws! And that outfit was similar! I didn't actually watch the movie, but my brother did, and I caught glimpses of that, plus i read about it on the Net somewhere, while i was going through a phase...I was curious about the old movies that was so famous 20 yrs back...I'm not certain about Mark's 2rd outfit, but it seems so familiar.. But i really wanted to see Mark have some fun with the Death Eaters and the Ministry buffoons!
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
NICE! go link! go everyone! a bit cocky? in a good way tho'. me like even more. When Harry's Mark, he sounds lioke my character in If this World had Magic, only she's limitted to 8 different characters from books that I've read. Yer story rocks! update!

kalle
Dumbledork chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
Excellent chapter once again
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
Can't wait to read the next chapter, please post more of this fic as soon as you're able to

-When might you update your story "LXG 2004 2: Lazarus"?

-Hypothetically, how do you think Harry's friends would react if they knew about The Mask, that includes Tonks and Lupin?
Darklight chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
Get harry to have some fun as Loki with Draco and Voldie
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
Thanx. Another great chapter. Hope there'll be some Mask action in the next one :-)
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
aw poor Ginny and Harry and Hermione and Ron... SO AWESOME! I had a feeling the Mask wouldn't be trecherous. I love it. keep it up. UPDATE!

Kalle
AzureSky123 chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
Great story. lol I want to see Voldemort's death to be comical.
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
YAY for updates! Does it say in the movie that the mask was made by Loki? I need to watch it again. Anywho me love it! this is an awesome story! One q. when did Harry take off the invis. cloak it don't say? UPDATE!

Kalle
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked way you had Harry acting when he was wearing the Mask. Please update soon.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
He he he, great story. I can't wait to read more. Will you include elements from The Mask comics or will you stick to the movie?
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »