Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mask of Loki
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 12/11/2005
Can't wait for more, please try to post more of this as soon as possible
Dumbledork chapter 8 . 12/11/2005
Excellent chapter once again.
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 8 . 12/11/2005
I woudn't dream of asking how MArk could go so fast after that's what happens in Aladdin! Ginny should find a way to take off the mask like it happens in Aladdin but htenm I doubt she'd get mad... Anywho... I LOVE IT SO MUCH! YOU ROCK!

Kalle
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 8 . 12/11/2005
lol...that's just hilarious... magic carpet ride? PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I LOVE IT!
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
CHE! if you've seen the nxt Harry Otter Movie then you'll know what I mean by this, THANK YOU FOR HAVING DUMBLEDORE NOT YELL! that irked me the most was the new Dumbledore... anywho... I love the chappie your doing awesome! update soon!

Kalle
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
Can't wait for more, please post more as soon as you can.

-When might Harry tell Ginny how he feels? Please reply using method in the review collum
AzureSky123 chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
Nice chapter
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
WOOT! Mark's insane! *giggles* PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I LOVE IT!1this story and author have not been added to my favorites!
Kichiro chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
I LOVE this story!

Pure humor balanced with more serious parts, great storytelling & writing (The horrors of bad spelling!), nice characterization(?) of both Harry & Mark, etc, etc, etc.

Please keep it up! :D
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
Excellent chapter once again.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
Can't wait for more, please post your next chapter as soon as you can

-What do you think Vldemort's reaction to the Mask will be?
Shinigami chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
*eyes wide* Oh my RA! Mark's 1st outfit sounds like Freddy Kruger from Nightmare on Elm street! He had claws! And that outfit was similar! I didn't actually watch the movie, but my brother did, and I caught glimpses of that, plus i read about it on the Net somewhere, while i was going through a phase...I was curious about the old movies that was so famous 20 yrs back...I'm not certain about Mark's 2rd outfit, but it seems so familiar.. But i really wanted to see Mark have some fun with the Death Eaters and the Ministry buffoons!
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
NICE! go link! go everyone! a bit cocky? in a good way tho'. me like even more. When Harry's Mark, he sounds lioke my character in If this World had Magic, only she's limitted to 8 different characters from books that I've read. Yer story rocks! update!

kalle
Dumbledork chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
Excellent chapter once again
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
Can't wait to read the next chapter, please post more of this fic as soon as you're able to

-When might you update your story "LXG 2004 2: Lazarus"?

-Hypothetically, how do you think Harry's friends would react if they knew about The Mask, that includes Tonks and Lupin?
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »