Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mask of Loki
jupimako chapter 25 . 10/23/2009
:) :) Great Fic! Thanks 3
GaiusEmidius chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
OH MY GOD IT WAS A ZELDA REFERENCE! f# king awesome. I'm guessing your taiking about OOT? That's it i'm gonna talk about this fic to my zelda friends!
Ciroth chapter 25 . 3/2/2009
Great fic. Funny as hell. Thanks.
ridickulus101 chapter 25 . 12/1/2008
that was awesome. Hey would you know where there is more movie crossovers that use this movie and another or just the movie itself ?
Amber Pegasus chapter 25 . 8/10/2008
I enjoyed it. I give this story two thumbs up.
silverwolftribe19 chapter 25 . 6/3/2008
This was an awesome story I loved it
Padmus-Orion-Black chapter 25 . 4/3/2008
Once again... F*ing AWESOME
LionofPerth chapter 25 . 12/22/2007
This is genius... I love it.
phil chapter 25 . 11/20/2007
Where were the dancing aurors?

Other than that, thanx.
Bob Squirrel King chapter 25 . 10/22/2007
This was a very interesting story. I like how you managed the incorporation of the Mask into the HP world, and it was very interesting how you managed to closely parallel the events of the first movie without it being to obvious (except in certain parts). Keep up the good writing.
Drifter950 chapter 25 . 8/7/2007
Like a good meal, a good story deserves a complimenat. Definatly, thanks for a very good read.

May the MUSE be with you!

o_
Twin Tails Speed chapter 25 . 8/4/2007
This is a excellent chapter update.
malko050987 chapter 25 . 7/26/2007
Awesome ride, this was :) Thank you for sharing this fic

Chris
QPython chapter 25 . 7/23/2007
Hey great story! I would have never expected someone to do a Harry Potter/Mask crossover, but yours was great!

Also, for some reason you can't get to chapter 25 from chapters 1, 23, and 24. Just thought you'd like to know.

Peace!
TheMuleteer chapter 25 . 7/22/2007
Brilliant ending to your story, mate! And, well, if you'vre read the 7th book, you know your brilliant moments. Have to wonder if you knew something...or if Jo borrowed...For the sadly dfinal time, EXCELLENT WORK!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »