Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mask of Loki
Kalle chapter 25 . 7/21/2007
Oh wow... Very cool! me likey dah end... woot woot! though twas an awesome book I and I shall miss the updates dearly but oh well... YAY! I still adore the fact that Harry don't kill Voldemort exactly but instead allows him to die and does nothing to save him... and the fact his Scar is gone... interesting twist... update Chamber of Secrets SON!

Kalle
Hoeun chapter 25 . 7/19/2007
I LOVE IT! Yay for you, finishing it!
Alphamech chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
This was a great story. Hopefully if FF ever decides to make a Harry Potter Greatest Fics section this will make it in there.
bobo124 chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
Good job. It's been a great ride. The ending was a bit cheesy, but I assume that was the point. Can't wait to see you next fic.
witowsmp chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
And so the last word of the story is 'scar.'

Great story! It's been a fun read!
book 7 spoilers chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
spoiler alert!

ginny dies by voldy/sacrafice

neville dies b/c of bella

harry lives

snape is a good guy/planned dumbledores death with him to trick voldy

rab stands for regulus back

dumbledore back through potrait

Bobboky chapter 24 . 7/8/2007
sweet, i wonder what someone with Loki's mask and Thor's hammer would be like
Jarvey chapter 24 . 7/7/2007
Excellent job with this story... I believe my favorite shall always be Harry as Batman... For some reason, I keep imagining him walking up to random people and stating "I'm Batman"...
Hoeun chapter 24 . 6/23/2007
! I LOVE YOUR STORY! So much, it's just to cool! Mark/Harrymask is extremely amusing, and it has great plot twists. Plus it's one of the longer great Harry/Ginny stories, so that's amazing! I love it and hope you update soon-kinda sad it's almost over, but all good things must come to an end, I suppose. Unless there is another plot twist...*winkwinksequelwinkwink* So, anyhow, I just wanted to profess my love for your writing and this fic!
ExtremeXShinyXHeartagram chapter 24 . 6/18/2007
waho rock on ths story RULES keep it up !

Rachel x
ohnuu chapter 24 . 6/18/2007
The story is fine, though I didn't particularly enjoy. Your story is original to the world of fanfics but the whole concept of the mask may be a bit overdone. Descriptions are often quite brief, and there's not much characterisation for anyone except Harry and Voldy.

Still, you did fighting scenes very well. I don't quite like the idea of a guy changing form, but hey, it allows for more action.

Hope to see your next (last?) chapter soon.
Hitokiri Onib chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
... i thing i heard somewhere that the mask unleashes the innerchild... harry is nothing like Ipkis btw, so i guess that it would make more sense if he had a vash like mask form.

cause you know how woefully underprepared and emo he is when in the last book
Kalle chapter 24 . 5/28/2007
OH ... My... God... Harry won! YAY! GInny semi-defeated Malfoy...YAY! Wormtounge dead... sad but I think twas more of a 'i don't want to live anymore...' anywho More Death Eaters comi' Ron and rest BAD! but hopefully Harry'll meet up with GInny and then fingd Ron and Lupin and Hermione and Tonks etc... then Auroras'll come then death-eaters'll be in PRISON or death penalty etc... wo... UPDATE SOON!

Kalle

Btw I've noticed you REALLY like physical violence then just magic... tis good...
witowsmp chapter 24 . 5/25/2007
I love the paraphrase from Batman Begins!

Yay! Voldemort is finally dead!
Twin Tails Speed chapter 24 . 5/25/2007
This is a excellent chapter update. I can't wait for the next chapter.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »