Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mask of Loki
silverwolftribe19 chapter 25 . 6/3/2008
This was an awesome story I loved it
Padmus-Orion-Black chapter 25 . 4/3/2008
Once again... F*ing AWESOME
LionofPerth chapter 25 . 12/22/2007
This is genius... I love it.
phil chapter 25 . 11/20/2007
Where were the dancing aurors?

Other than that, thanx.
Bob Squirrel King chapter 25 . 10/22/2007
This was a very interesting story. I like how you managed the incorporation of the Mask into the HP world, and it was very interesting how you managed to closely parallel the events of the first movie without it being to obvious (except in certain parts). Keep up the good writing.
Drifter950 chapter 25 . 8/7/2007
Like a good meal, a good story deserves a complimenat. Definatly, thanks for a very good read.

May the MUSE be with you!

o_
Twin Tails Speed chapter 25 . 8/4/2007
This is a excellent chapter update.
malko050987 chapter 25 . 7/26/2007
Awesome ride, this was :) Thank you for sharing this fic

Chris
QPython chapter 25 . 7/23/2007
Hey great story! I would have never expected someone to do a Harry Potter/Mask crossover, but yours was great!

Also, for some reason you can't get to chapter 25 from chapters 1, 23, and 24. Just thought you'd like to know.

Peace!
TheMuleteer chapter 25 . 7/22/2007
Brilliant ending to your story, mate! And, well, if you'vre read the 7th book, you know your brilliant moments. Have to wonder if you knew something...or if Jo borrowed...For the sadly dfinal time, EXCELLENT WORK!
Kalle chapter 25 . 7/21/2007
Oh wow... Very cool! me likey dah end... woot woot! though twas an awesome book I and I shall miss the updates dearly but oh well... YAY! I still adore the fact that Harry don't kill Voldemort exactly but instead allows him to die and does nothing to save him... and the fact his Scar is gone... interesting twist... update Chamber of Secrets SON!

Kalle
Hoeun chapter 25 . 7/19/2007
I LOVE IT! Yay for you, finishing it!
Alphamech chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
This was a great story. Hopefully if FF ever decides to make a Harry Potter Greatest Fics section this will make it in there.
bobo124 chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
Good job. It's been a great ride. The ending was a bit cheesy, but I assume that was the point. Can't wait to see you next fic.
witowsmp chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
And so the last word of the story is 'scar.'

Great story! It's been a fun read!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »