Reviews for Means to an End
Zex-TheBlackFang chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Brilliant, please write about her dating Itachi, it would be hilarious.
RockBane chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Going to do Shino next? Or Kiba?
nolongerbeingused chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
lmFao

PLEASE do more
joyrid3 chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
Aargh! It's over? I want more! Pls update as soon as you can. Matsumi's quite the interesting OC...I like her. But I would have stuck with Kakashi if I were her. Oh, well I guess Itachi's not that bad either, but I have the feeling she's gonna regret this one as well :) I won't mind to be proved wrong though. Actually I guess I can go with whatever you think of, since your wrtiting style is awesome!

Your VERY eager reader.
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Yes, indeed, poor girl. I guess Sasuke's only shot would be Sakura...but then his Uchiha descendants would have pink hair...Oh well...can't have 'em all :))
MisSs005 chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Aw.. poor girl. You're just a plain ebil authoress makin' her suffer like that.. but on the other hand.. it kinda is fun to read weird-ass stuff happenin' to ppl for readers. Anywayz.. enough rambling on my side; hope ya will continue ;))
Decembers-Coldest-Rain chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
EE! Again another wonderful fic. I didn't snort with this one, but three in a row is worth Fav-ing you as an author. I mean, minus the fact that your stories are Fall-on-your-ass funny you actully -write- well unlike most authors who try and do humor, Ex:

Sasuke: Dude, I'm like, woah

Sakura: Like, oh-mi-gawd

Naruto: RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN!

Actually, thats better then some people... Oh well, I'm done taking up you time. _
bellatrix-voldielocks0o chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Yes, poor poor Matsumi. Sasuke, kakashi, gaara, and then ITACHI? wow, how about the FOUR most unlikely people to date in succession. HOW IN THE WORLD DOES SHE GET HERSELF INTO THESE THINGGS?

hugs,voldie _

PS great fic so far, I'd love to see more!
Georgia Doe chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Ah, I'm so glad we finally typed this. It would be so depressing if it hadn't been so very, very hilariouse... Still love this story, though I do preffer the first chapter. The ending of this one's kinda ominouse... but anyhow, I'm not supposed to be writing a review of my own fic am I? Ah well, who cares. Great fic, hope to type up more with you soon!
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Ho ho HO! That was brilliant! (I was laughing the entire time!)

I'm so glad Maru to Moro told me about this! Heh heh... No doubt this has her ideas all over it! :D

I loved it!

-Kay
Kannachan27 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Jesus! That is all that I really have to say... but I am lmao here!
Georgia Doe chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Yay! i love this fic. even though i helped writting it, everytime i read it i burst out laughing. yaks... thats great. have a watermelon! -hands you watermelon-
Uozumi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Sasuke/Mitsumi - my new OTP

Just kidding.

I would never have thought to pair him with her in a million years, but the thought was hillarious! XD

I liked it.

~ Uozumi
miako chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
:D there is no better way to describe my feelings about this fic.
Han Ji Eun chapter 1 . 8/27/2005