Reviews for As the Ruin Falls
amz-123 chapter 16 . 4/16/2008
Ah! I love this story! Plz update it again. I love how you've written Beka and Rhade, perfect!
darkelf1313 chapter 16 . 10/10/2006
i found this story again, but I can't believe it has been over a year since you updated...you planning to finish eventually?

I like it and certainly hope that you will.
Kat chapter 16 . 12/20/2005
:) I read all of your story in one hit. I am really enjoying it, but from the looks of it you haven't updated in a while...damn. I hope I get to read more of this story, I am loving the Beka/Rhade interaction. What is going to happen to the baby? Why do they want Beka so badly? I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious. I hope you decide to update again soon, can't wait!
Artemis1000 chapter 16 . 11/16/2005
That's a wonderful story! I hope that Beka and Rhade will hold out until the Andromeda arrives to help. And, of course, that Beka gets her baby back.

Please update soon
Jamieson Zed chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
Great chapter, filled with actions, character development, and the return of the tail! lol. I really enjoyed it...and Beka's "Your everlasting Nietzschean optimism is unsurpassed" was just fantastic. As for the net addy's that don't seem to be popping up, it's not only you, doesn't allow them to be placed in stories for some bizarre reason. But you should still be able to post them in your profile and direct people there, either as the homepage link or in the profile itself.

I completely understand about the slowing of the update schedule, it has affected me too. Hope it doesn't take too long though! I love this and just want more. :-
acidfinn chapter 16 . 9/17/2005
I love the bit about Trance's tail! I really do miss purple Trance and her tail, back in the good old days when Tyr wasn't evil and Dylan didn't have an affair with a new girl every week...oh wait, Dylan did that back then too. Oh well. This is a definite fave. Write more! Now!...um...please...? o.O
prin69 chapter 16 . 9/16/2005
you have to space out wbistes like w DOT fanfiction DOT COM if you dont put spaces in the website deletes it. " “Andrea Gloria under attack. Pirates. Beka’s kidnapper. Numbers: unknown. Assistance would be much appreciated.” " LOL!

hehe, awesome chapter
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 16 . 9/15/2005
I know- you can't post website addresses or hyperlinks. I rather dislike them for that...

Whenever you can update, I'll look forward to it. I'm getting sucked into this story.
Midzst chapter 16 . 9/14/2005
Another action packed chapter. I love the Harper and Trance interaction. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm not sure if allows links in the stories.
prin69 chapter 15 . 9/12/2005
oh my gsoh, that was amazing
Jamieson Zed chapter 15 . 9/11/2005
This chapter was just fun. And a great present, since I have to go back to classes starting tomorrow - much fun! Looking forward to seeing what happens next, and good luck with recharing - Live is a great band to write to, as is VAST. Once again, I love your post-chapter ramblings, they bring me much joy, lol. Carry on the great story! :-
Midzst chapter 14 . 9/11/2005
The Rhade/Beka scene was very sexy. Good turn of events. :)
Midzst chapter 13 . 9/11/2005
Again amazing chapter!
acidfinn chapter 14 . 9/11/2005
I've really grown to love this fic with every passing chapter. I really like the way you've had all the characters interact with each other. Write more. XD
Midzst chapter 12 . 9/10/2005
Wonderful job with everything! The plot and the twists with Trance. :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »