Reviews for Accused
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
Great story.
ReigningUnderground chapter 15 . 2/15/2010
i like your story even though i am a Gil/Cath fan i still really liked your story. good way of writting it too it was enjoyable and i appreciated the read _
Bathorse chapter 15 . 6/2/2009
chocolatefan chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
you are going to continue this right? I mean it would be a shame leaving it hanging like this, cause it's a really good story!
SevernSound chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
Oh darn, another good stroy just abandoned.
A Bibliophile chapter 15 . 10/5/2008
The suspense is killing me! I can't wait to see the dramatic conclusion. Update or I shall turn you into a wedge of Monteray Jack cheese using my magical faerie powers _

(ignore all randomness; I am on a sugar high)
A Bibliophile chapter 10 . 10/4/2008
No! Stupid cops... Still, I like the show too much to be really angry _
A Bibliophile chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
Chase actually would be a good Daphne when I stop to think about it...
A Bibliophile chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
What! He was framed!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I like you showing how House being a total jerk is really his way of showing he cares.

I don't think the cops are going to appreciate Houses charming personality and winning sense of humor.
Chikiko chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
Wow what a great story. This is a very good cross over. probably one of the best i've ever read. you did very well on this one. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Bathorse chapter 15 . 9/24/2008
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 15 . 9/15/2008
O! This is really getting good! Please, please, update soon! Pretty please! I'll beg if I have too!
December Wind chapter 15 . 7/23/2008
okay leaving it like that is just cruel!
Trust.Hope.Love chapter 15 . 7/21/2008
I just read this fic and I thought I would let you know that I love it! I love the fact that you put House and CSI together! I cannot wait to see what you have coming up next if you do, in fact, decide to continue.

Keep up the fantastic writing!