Reviews for Three Seconds
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 2/20
Very well done! Snape/Harry pairing isn't normally my thing, but this was light enough for me to really enjoy it! You're a lovely writer :)
Annie chapter 1 . 1/12
So good yet so sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
...EVER SINCE? Noooooooooooo!
patolozka chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Awwww, what a touching tale... But Im a sad sack now... Thank you very much for it!
articcat621 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Absolutely great! Definitely want more of this ;)
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
No that can't be the end! Come back Harry!
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
*dying here* so lovely and sweet, bittersweet.
Polymer1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
there had bloody well better be a sequel
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Absolutely loved it :') thanks for writing!
Lukia chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
That was cute :D Nice idea... maybe sequel?
hiddensparrow chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Reviewing always takes me more than 3 seconds. :)
It was so easy to guess what Harry wanted but Snape of course never would have guessed which made it perfect. I was surprised by the little non-hope at the end there. Mildly negative ending but good.
Happy writing!
AlwaysSnarry chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Three seconds for three words: write a sequel.
KuraraOkumura chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
OHMYGOD. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME? DD''':

Okay, so anyway, for a calmer review. That was really well written! Flawlessly paced, every word just right about everything. I loved the idea behind it. Everything was realistic, from the scene of Severus walking around the battlefield looking for his Slytherins, to the flashback - which for some reason really struck me as such. Both Harry and Severus stayed in character throughout, so well done!

You know, for one sick moment I thought he was dead there, when Severus saw his friends standing around him like that. And then he wasn't, so it's all good! :'3

Thank you for this one-shot!
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Loved it, even though I'm not a fan of gay Harry.
The end made me laugh. What a surprise for Severus. I can just see him tense up...lol
Good story.
That Panda You Know chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Not okay. This story is way too good 'cause I'm crying and I just want Harry to come back to Snape! xc