Reviews for Crazy for You
Master Thief chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
too lazy to sign in...LOL

Tnx for the review you gave on my story ;)

Wow! Mi-chan actually kissed Fuuko hehehe :D nice! Very nice! Update soon or else...*sings Crazy for you by Sponge Cola* ever heard of their new song? its title is Gemini and it is really beautiful aww...XD
yanagi-chyan chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
omg...i'm so sorry! i've completely missed reviewing but i did read the other chapters! sorry, my mind must have been really blur that day. * bows down*

hahahaha, seriously, i love your fic! i just love the fact that mi-chan is so rich and can just buy the whole boutique for fuuko is he wants to. hahaha, more! can't wait for the mushy moments! _
Lady Lyris chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
we! you updated! that is so cool! anyway, the chapter is kinda short..and yeah, you really did the cut off thingy that the flow of the story wast mixed up...hope you make additional parts on the scene to make it flow smoothly... am looking forward for the next chapter! i really really really love tofuu! _ and hey, i like the "agressive" tokiya you made...hehehehehehehe suits his silent personality _
Ogawa Ayumi chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
that was okay, but it's slightly, i mean i'm slightly, clueless on everything. care to give some hints?

by the way, nice chapter. i hope that will be greater next time!
Jade007 chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
hey there. nice. u have updated. quiet short, though. update soon...excited to the part where they'd fall for each other. _

-Jade007
Master Thief chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
Nice story! It's not really too fast! Update soon! And please R & R my story...tnx XD
Lady Lyris chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
thank goodness you updated! _ anyway, it was really really nice that you showed the other party of fuuko that can be befuddled _ but you seem to somehow subdue her wild personality, it would be more fun if you'll give a little more push on her wild side _ chap 5 is short but promising, hope to read again from you soon _
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
Yoo, how's it going? :D

yes the chappy was short but I loved it, I don't think it's crappy

well hope you update soon, thank you and keep it up _
Lady Lyris chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
nice story..hope you continue... _ kinda gives me a different perspective on mi-chan's attitude...still, its fun _
Ogawa Ayumi chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
yo men! those cannibals are really fantastic! anyway, like the story. btw, why did you mention johnny depp in the process? i think i know the reason. gudy lucky!
mykx chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
...spectacular...
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
I don't think that this chappy's boring

I enjoyed it especially the crazed tokiyans lol

thank you and keep up the good work _
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
wow! wonder how fuuko will play the sweet girlfriend? hehe..she'll have tokiya's eyes popping out!update pls..this fic signifie that you've become better!
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
love your story

the anime dreamer chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
great story cant wait to read the rest.:)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »