Reviews for Crazy for You
wendellyn gomeryn chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
the story is nice but you are a bit enthusiastic on biology. Anyway, update soon!
Jade007 chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
i've read ur former fanfic: the day u said gudnyt. cool. i luv that song personally, and i luv the singer too. _

i'm pretty sure ur from the philippines, ryt? great cuz im from the same country. dnt worry i dnt think i know u or ur somewhat familiar...wah! sana hndi mo rin aq kilala dbah... _ sana hndi magkabukuhan kung cnu k man... _~

anyways...spongecola-fan din aq...kaya astig tong fanfic na to... tpos TOFU pa eh fave. couple q yun e.

Hope you will update soon. God Bless. Keep up the gud work.

- Jade007
OThoress chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
hi! im an author u reviewed before... scrathc the poetic gestures? :D

Well why the title is like that will probably come out a little later in the upcoming chapters!

I luv this story... wonder what's gonna happen? and why are they living together? (wow, are we throwing questions to each other or what?)

:D Update soon!
Master Thief chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
"Well, I made an “Unbreakable Vow” not to fall in love with Mikagami Tokiya, not even if he was the last silver-headed, hydrocephalus-brained, ego-maniac guy in the world!"

I really laughed hard on this part...really funny...XD

Update soon please! kthxbai! :D
Ogawa Ayumi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Bromthymol Blue? ha! that's a nice one. you're really trying to get the nerves of the two whom you dedicated this, huh? anyway, nice shot. please continue on the ToFuu bitsy bites, okay?
Master Thief chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Is there a continuation to this? If there is, please update soon 'cause I'll poison myself if you don't update! XD *sings Crazy for you*

I don't know that MYMP got a version of that song...I thought it was only Sponge Cola who revived that song :D
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4