Reviews for Mercurial Rhythm
F' H. Celeste chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
Hi! I justo wanted to let you know I love this story. The Doctor is so jealous he can't even think properly. And well are you going to update it someday?
Carri007 chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Darn it, you! Hurry up and update! You left it at the worst place possible, and it's killing me!
mrphishie chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Hullo! As a new Doctor Who fan, I've been going through old fics and what-not, and realized that this fic was REALLY GOOD and that, if you had the time and inclination, if you could update it or maybe email me a word document with the rest, or something like that. (I LOVE YOUR WRITING!)
ValaEnVash chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
WAIT! NO! OH man. if the story is finished please post it! I so badly wanna see how they work through it.
miriel celeste chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Oh I'm very much in love! This is a fabulous storie! Ahm...if it's finished might you consider sharing all of it with us? I would really love reading it! In any case thank you for sharing!
aimlesslyunknown chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
fantastic! post the rest please! i can't wait to read more! :D
Flowers47 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Fan-freaking-tastic! Amazing work, I even have to say...heads above your other amazing work.
actions-we-remember chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
Oh, interesting, interesting. An angry and jealous Doctor is always fun, especially when he's jealous over something dealing with Rose. I love how you write the three of them, it's brilliant. :D
NoVacancyMind chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
... ? you said it's finished! why don't you post it all? it won't take long :(

pleez? for me? i just found it :(

post the rest!
superstar727 chapter 9 . 9/13/2008
i love it

i'm currently suffering from writers block and thought id check out some other fiction

glad i found yours

very good piece of writing and characterisations

MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 9 . 3/27/2007
UPDATE SOON!
A disgrundled reading fan chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
*sigh* again another brilliant writer who says "updates soon!" And then doesn't for how long? Over a year? What do you take us for! Your fans need your story!

Think of it this way. If you're going to fall out and not do anymore, at least write a last chapter saying so. Just an entire A/N saying "This is finished."

Don't leave us hanging. It kills people like really truly does. How would you feel if you found something as well written as this, that captured so much of the characters, only for it not to be completed? It happens too much. Even I have done it.

But unlike you.

I left a note.

I suggest you either post tose 22 chapters of story, or do so.
earthdrago chapter 9 . 1/18/2007
Finished is it? Updates don't seem to have materialised. C'mon, even if your muse has been hit by a bus, there's no reason not to post already written material. What's the worst that could happen. Reviews? Lots and lots of ravingly happy reviews?

Think about it.
vanessadeanne chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Do you know if you will post the rest of this. I would love to see where you end up with it.
anna chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
So update, PLEASE! love the story, anyhoo!