Reviews for Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
varee chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
wow, that was.. unexpected. Marik was most probably first character who actually connected outward appearance to the identity! I always thought that Senhi should conceal themselves better p
Animelover4332 chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
I really like the stories that you wrote,I had read your other stories before I began reading this one. I also really like your plots and appreciate your work too!

* :)
Elementalflame92 chapter 34 . 10/20/2006
Great story, I loved it. : )
Kagekitsonegal chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
HEY I READ HALF IT THEN I ONLY READ THE H&A ROMANTIC PARTS ITS WAS RREALY GOOD
blueangel11isdead chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
lmao, you and your bonus chappies :D

I love tenshi, he's so cool :D

I LOVE your title! Do you like U2 too? (God, that sounds awkward when you say it outloud)

Newayz... LOVE THE STORY!
Harpygirl91 chapter 34 . 12/6/2005
Yeah me and tenshi kicked Dartz Ass! The end was awsome and I loved this chapter!
Taeniaea chapter 33 . 12/6/2005
I Love The Chapter:33!P.S. It was a Great Story!
Taeniaea chapter 34 . 12/6/2005
Cool
Saturn's Spawn chapter 34 . 12/5/2005
Saturn's Spawn (ends up on floor cracking up)

Shadow Saturn: Do you have a death wish?

Saturn's Spawn: Perveted Moray. Perfect victim for you, Shadow.

Shadow Saturn: I had to work with Ra...again?

Saturn's Spawn: Oh, hush. You got to kill someone and I know you loved the fight!

Shadow Saturn: Now, what gave you that idea?

Saturn's Spawn: That murderous gleam in your eye that you still have (slowly moves away) Well, Spirit, I must say, you have certainly outdone yourself! I think everyone had fun.

Shadow Saturn: If Tenshi EVER goes near me again, I will...

Saturn's Spawn (sighs): Would you mind taking care if her, Sesshoumaru?

Sesshoumaru: Now, why would I listen to a human?

Saturn's Spawn: Because, if you don't, I'll get Black Star Ebony (another one of my OCs)

Shadow Saturn: That's right! After Christmas vacation, I get my own vacation!

Black Star Ebony: No, you get to spend the day your time with the rest of the Black Star Senshi.

Shadow Saturn: Curse you all. Anyway, I thank you for allowing me to kill someone...(looks over at good guys)

Saturn's Spawn: Don't even think it, Shadow. But, yeah, thanks for the fun. Though, I suggest Tenshi stays far away from Shadow.
Saturn's Spawn chapter 33 . 12/5/2005
Thank you so much! I'm sorry that I kinda messed up this schedule, but I loved the chapter! I guess, only the Senshi would just sit around during the duel being bored, right? Ah, a tie? and then crazed fangirls. And evil school! Yep, I love the chapter and I thank you for posting it a day early so that I don't have to wait until the end of the month. Very good epilogue. Now, I must read the next chapter and I cannot wait until the sequel!
Sailor Ra chapter 34 . 12/5/2005
THAT pervert! But I killed him so i'm happy.

Vegeta: I got to kick someone's ass! YAHOO!

Me: I think I'll invite Mukuro next's time. speaking of which, where is she?

(she's Mukuro spitting on the ground where that pervert was)

Me: Mukuro...

Mukuro: What?

Me: Hiei is over there at the juice (points to Hiei) Maybe you should ask him to dance.

Mukuro: (blushes) Why you...

Me: Uh-oh

Vegeta: And she says i'm an idiot.

Me: Hahah, (laughing nervously) bye now! I don't think my powers have a chance against her.

Mukuro: GET BACK HERE

Me: (hides behind Trunks who is a teenager) Trunks, I'm usually not afraid, but Mukuro...

Trunks: Oh...HIEI! (hiei drags her away)

Me: Few. Well i'm going to party! Bye now!
Taeniaea chapter 32 . 12/2/2005
I Love The Chapter:32 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Harpygirl91 chapter 32 . 12/2/2005
Sequals! YEAH! YOU ROCK! I can't wiat for them or can I wait to put out my sequel to Feudal Love!
Sailor Ra chapter 32 . 12/2/2005
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A SEQUEL! Oh yeah, so what story is up next? Just wondering...Well, I thought it was beautiful.

Vegeta: ...

Me: Thanks for yelling at him because this month is also when my birthday is going to take place. Yup i'm a dec baby! So I didn't want him to ruin it for me. I think I might have to ask Mukuro to come for awhile. Oh I'm updating twice today! Well see ya!
Saturn's Spawn chapter 32 . 12/1/2005
Shadow Saturn: I do believe that was a perfect ending! Hey, I get to start the review! I feel so special.

Saturn's Spawn: I just got back from a music audition! My gosh, I actually agree with Shadow Saturn when I say this, but this was the perfect chapter to end the story with! Excluding the bonus chapter! heh, that's a nice way to spend an entire minute at the end. Yay