Reviews for Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
Sailor Ra chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Yeah Vegeta! I'm sorry your sick! HEre try sniffing some flower or something...that always makes me feel better.

Vegeta: I don't mind Kurama!

Sailor RA: (sweat drop) Vegeta she's right! Can't you calm down? And who are you to talk? Your the one that tried to blow up the world like two times! Oh and alister met Hotaru so its going to happen if you like it or not!

Vegeta: Bitch.

Sailor Ra: (vein popping out of head) VEGETA SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT! SIT!

Vegeta: (out cold)

Sailor Ra: ah i feel better! Well alister met Hotaru so i'm happy! Update or send me the chapters if you have to.
Saturn's Spawn chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
I hope you're feeling all right! I have a habit of being polite when I'm not insane and i'm just worried. Even if we don't know each other, I consider any one who is willing to talk to me a friend. (mostly because I don't have many)

Anyway, for this chapter! Very good! They finally meet even if it was brief. Can't wait until you update!
Boingy chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Love the second chapter can't wait till you update...)
Sailor Ra chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
I'm guessing in the next chapter is when Hotaru gets to meet Alister.

Vegeta: WHy would you pair up my daughter with him! He was evil and still is!

Sailor Ra: look who's talking Mr. Prince of all Sayains and i'm going to destory this world and there was that other time with Majin Buu

Vegeta: Are you ever going to let that go?

Sailor Ra: No! Oh and i wanted to ask you something. Can i use Tenshi in a story? Love me Hate me? Good chapter! and update!
Harpygirl91 chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
HELLO! It's sucks being sick! I know cause I was sick alot last year! Ohh this was such an awsome chapter! Is Hotaru going to meet Allister in the next chapter? Ahh Poor tenshi having to be at school with an evil history teacher! The only evil teachers at my school is the PE Couch, the math teach, and the science teacher! THey're evil if you get them in the wrong mood!
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
I Love The Chapter:2 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Boingy chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
O! New story, YAY. Love the beginning, different from what I was expecting, but nevertheless I love it... please continue...even thought I know you will... ]
moifah chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
First off I love the title! Can't wait to read more!
Rei Minamino chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I loved it! I was confused at first. I was like Tenshi who? But I get the drift. It would be great if you updated this story, I enjoyed it.
Saturn's Spawn chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Shadow Saturn: Tenshi no Baka

Saturn's Spawn (sweatdrops): Eh-heh, don't mind her. Anyway, I really like this. Please, continue this. can't wait until Tuesday!
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I Love The Chapter:1 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Update update! Wow, i knew you liked the pairing but i didn't think you would use it, but... see ya got to go and update!
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Tenshi! You baka! -_-;! Can't he remember anything?

Ohh but this was really good!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11