Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
writingtitan chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
really cool cant wait for an update!
azarielthebladed chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
I think you got Raven dead-on.

Of course, at first I thought she was talking about Beast Boy. Wishful thinking, I guess.
bbissocute chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
Wow...very nice. I love this, it just protrayed the characters so thouroghly. Great job, I just absolutly admire your writing skills. I bet you'll be a great author some day, I just know it. I personally think you did an excelent job on these ones, so (just in my oppinion) you could just leave it where it is and complete it. Now its just because I like how this seems to complete the entire story, but if you want to, by all means go at it. I will be there reading away. Excelent work again,

bbissocute
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
It was very good, I liked how you showed each character in a very diffrent light then what most people expect.
Kelar The Mage chapter 5 . 10/14/2006
Do more please!I really like this story.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 5 . 3/23/2006
This collection is pretty good. It's very creative. Some of them were a little odd, like Beast Boy feeling useless. BB doesn't strike me as the guy who feels useless. He's saved the day quite a few times, like in Titans Together. He was the one who organized a mini-team to save the rest of the Titans. Then again, that's why it's called a secret... Gotta go!
chihiro lee chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
OMG! this is absolutely awesome. i wanted romance, but got over it. not every story can have love in it. but anyway, i loved it so much. you are one of my favorite authors so far!
TopKat chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
i loved the starfire chapter. I feel that they hardly gave her enough depth in the show, and having her as she really 'is'...makes me one happy person indeed.

also, Robin's chapter was inspirational, as was raven's. I like that you gave robin a darker side to his usual 'obsessive-complusive nutcase' personality.

raven's was brilliant. Putting your own emotions into fanfiction is always, always a good thing. It makes it seem so much more insightful and realistic.

much in awe,

*~RoseMage~*
lemonbread-ed chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
hey, those were great! the ones about BB and Robin were the best though! especialy Robins, you did such a good job writing his! hope to read more of your work ;]

ED
Emerald-Mistress chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
wow. thats an interesting comparisone I liked it. Ur still a REALLY GOOD author!
dr.evil99 chapter 5 . 11/17/2005
There's an interesting parallel here to the current storyline in the Nightwing Comic, where Dick goes undercover, but almost seems to be "trying out" what it's like to be a villain. The way you present his thought process here reminds me of that. Dick (and to my mind, the 'toon Robin is Dick Grayson,) is an interesting character. He has a lot of issues and insecurities going back to his time as Batman's sidekick, and you do a wonderful job of establishing the sort of psyche he'd have. That last paragraph is just outstanding. ("I am a good guy..." I wonder who he's trying to convince?)

In response to your query, the most interesting character in Titans East to me is Speedy. Only thing is, we don't get to see much of his personality on the show, so you'd probably have to fold elements of Roy Harper's comic persona into the story. (and I do wish they had used Mia as Speedy on the toon, but oh well...)

In any case, you are a wonderful writer, and would love to see continued work from you. (Please? I'm not above begging...)
dr.evil99 chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
It's true, good things come in small packages. This Series proves that.

I loved that you mentioned Star's past with the psions, because it's an aspect of her past that I can practically guarantee the show never will. Not to mention the reference to the Tamaranean warrior goddess X'hal. And you keep what I've always loved about Star, her ablility to always see the good in everything, in spite of the hardships she's faced. It contrasts her nicely with her sister.

You continue to do more in the space of a few paragtraphs than most authors can do with page after page. Very well done!
CalliopeMused chapter 5 . 11/17/2005
The entire series of small stories is wonderful- if I didn't review last time, I apologize, but I was particularly lacking in coherence that day. The small insights into the characters were all things that are rarely touched on- BB's feelings of incompetence, the serious aspects of Cy's relationship with Jinx, Raven and her father, Starfire and the Psions, Robin and Red X. A continuation would be lovely- you'd do just as well with Bee (who never ended up quite right with Cy), Aqualad, or Speedy. The secrets you write about make people think- we all need that.
Emerald-Mistress chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
Wow this is really good, it gives a whole different view point on the situation, it;s really deep you relly did a good job getting into it.
dr.evil99 chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
Powerful stuff. In the comic, Trigon also loved Raven, and wanted his only relative to share in his conquests with him. So, it's interesting to see the other side of the relationship (the show simplifies things, of course.) She's still a little haunted by her parentage, but one hopes that she will be able to make peace with herself. Recongnising the importance of her friends is part of this.

This was clearly a very personal bit of writing for you, and the emotion behind it shows. There's a lot of feeling in these short chapters.