Reviews for Sayid's Quartet Sayid, Kate, Sun, Shannon, Claire
I actually loved that.
Sonar chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Nicely done.
Alice chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
Wow! So good! I'm absolutely in love with Sayid since the last season, and have been looking for nic fics ever since. And this was such a good read! Thanks!
Jac Danvers chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
I love this! This is such a great story, and gives such nice perspectives from all the women on the beach of Sayid. Really well done!
nolongeractiveignoredelete chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Ha. Cute. Yet incredibly sexy. Please do write more.
VioletVision chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
Oh so very Hot! I greatly enjoyed your writing about Sayid! Thanks!
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Just wanted to add-I'd like to see you add a chapter through Nadia's eyes-couldn't be on the beach, obviously, but maybe back in solitary confinement. Of course, then it wouldn't be a quartet.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
So Shannon gets two chapters, does she? Well, I suppose she's entitled. In fact, a follow up to this snipet might be nice.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
This one was the most fun chapter.

This made me laugh:

"fire with arms muscled like some …. really well muscled man"
ICanStopAnytime chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Interesting choice of body part. I liked the comparison of past and present feelings.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
I didn't think of Sun seeing him this way, but you write it very convincingly!
autumn-leaf16 chapter 5 . 9/23/2005
I really like this story, it is interesting! :) Usually writers seems to just focus on one person's relationship to Sayid, but you have all the ladies! I like it.
Stephanie chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
I am now bookmarking this. Rarely do I find this much zoning material in one story. LOL Great idea, and carried out nicely. Very, very nicely. ;-D
AngelAddicted chapter 5 . 8/31/2005
Wow. That was...awesome. I loved it so much. I'm a Kate/Sayid shipper. But, I have to say. I loved the Claire chapter. Very cute. Awesome job!
WhoKnowsWhy chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
"The baby began to cry. Clair thought about joining him."

Me, too! Loved, loved, loved this. What other body parts could be discussed? LOL!