Reviews for Chocolate Kisses
ElmStreet chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I always love you stories so much. You are a fantastic writer.
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
ha ha, very sweet. You write good sweet stories.

Eventhough I will never understand the fuzz about chocolate, it's a heart warming story.

Love Lora
Xxsilent-soulxX chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Wow! haha! This story beats the hell out of my stories! lol

-May
frodogenic chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Tell me that candy is real. If it's not, I'm going to kill you.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Another cute ficlet! I loved it!

NiRi
Stephanie chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
LOL! Oh that was awesome. Luke kind of reminds me of myself; I love chocolate. I loved the description of Luke and Mara's kiss. This was so funny! Great job!
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Okay, that's it! I love your stories!

(adding to fav author list...)
FromHeart2Mind chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
That was great! This has to be one of my favorites! I love chocolate! Luke sounds like me. I love that line: Jade even the Force takes a backseat to chocalate. I'm so using that with my friends. It's so perfect! Awesome job!
Diana chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Oh, loved this! And of course they have chocolate in the GFFA! Luke drinks hot chocolate, doesn't he? ;)
Hiho chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Do they have chocolate in Starwars?

Um

Love it anyway!
encarna chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Silly Mara, taking chocolate for mere candy. Tsk, tsk, shame on you, girl. Glad that Luke could teach her a lesson.
Obi the wanna-be-author chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Nice story. Got any of that chocolate you can send me? :D Very good dialogue. 9 out of 10. :)
rjcod chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
That was SWEET! I enjoyed reading it.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
PERFECT. Aw. Very sweet. mara wanting to race in blasters blazing was a wonderful touch. Your characterization of Luke was a perfect balance of childishness and maturity. "Jade, sometimes even the Force takes a backseat to chocolate,” he said solemnly.- Keep writing.
arliddian chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Aw...so sweet! (pun not intended!)

Very cute, and I loved Luke's indignation at Mara's ignorance of chocolate. Lol.