Reviews for Lily
SiriuslyPsychic chapter 6 . 5/27
Hello! I really like your story so far, and I think that your portrayal of the characters is pretty accurate. Especially James... A lot of people make him into this super sweet misunderstood guy, but fact is, he was pretty mean sometimes.
I am writing a Jily story, and I would like to know if it would be alright if I used Jules in it. I don't know that I will, but I'd like to have your blessing if I choose to. It's totally fine if you don't want me to!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Dis be JamesForeva nd I gotta sa great writer
Kiera chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
Please write more! :)
bananaaa chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
I CANT HELP IT! i gotta say it..

THIS FANFIC IS FUNNY! Yay

yep.. im a G.E.N.I.U.S

happy little bunnies dancing round the table eating apple pie and playing bingo

m

i should stop eating sugarr...

damn that idea

well anyways... off to finish my easter bunny, when i find it that is...

bubs

(i love this story btw)

:D

m happy bunny tommy is a poopy mess...EAT PIE MUNCHKIN
browneyes93 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
I know earlier you said this was your first time writing in 1st person. I wouldn't have known it. There was one part where it said "My emerald green eyes snapped over to Potter" in my opinon normally someone wouldn't describe themselves so detailed. Just wanted to say that, but I could very easily be wrong. So far I love the story. Keep up the good work.
dtp10 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
OMG!

THIS WAS THE FIRST FANFICTION THAT I HAVE EVER EVER EVER READ. IT WAS ON MUGGLENET

AND I WAS DEVASTATED WHEN I COULDNT FIND IT

THEN I FOUND IT ON HERE!

OMG!

I AM SO SUPER STINKING HAPPY

CUZ ON MUGGLENET. YOU TOTALLY LEFT US ON A CLIFF

YAYAYAYAYA

WE FOUND IT AGAIN

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS SINCE LIKE...

FOREVER

lol

WELL, IM OFF TO READ THE REST OF THIS AMAZING STORY AND AND AND. TRY NOT TO HYPERVENTALATE.

ALTHOUGH IT MAY BE TOO LATE
phoenixgurl195 chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
WHAT?
End of Doubt chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, you portrayed Lily very well. It was all IC and stayed true to her personality all the way through. Your other writings are great also.. I added them to a new community of mine called Chaos and Courtship (LJ, MWPP)

Keep up the excellent writing
TMSC chapter 15 . 11/6/2007
i like you story !

it's great
ruthers chapter 15 . 8/22/2007
Wow, amazing story!

I'm off to read number 2 now!
Domique chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
that was the cutest thing when lily wa slike "Sorry, Merlin." the word flow in this chapter was better... maybe it as the list? but i dunno i fint that if the author isnt just writting for the sake of writting it flows better... but oh 'My hair still gets frizzy, my eyes still bagged and bloodshot when I don’t sleep enough' tell me about it... i like the sence of truth you put into this (the stuf she ges through happens to everyone - nice work) and i really like the endingd for this thy make me laugh
Domique chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
hmm... lily seemes a little bit vindictive in this fic but that was hilarious! i think she needs some more friends i mean just one? thats pretty sad... anyway nice chapter
Domique chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hmm... i saw this on the favorites list of a friend of mine and decided to read it... i thought it was pretty dull (no offence but there is jst no speed or urgency to your words) but after the cuffing comment - which by the ay made me laugh, i shall read on]
GoldenLily chapter 15 . 7/30/2007
now, this might sound crazy, but has anyone ever suggested anger manag-

DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCE !

!

I LOVE THIS STORY !

Don't know why anyone would suggest anger management to Lily, I mean, She's awesome and has NO TEMPER !

I have a worse temper, and I also have been reffered to anger management plenty of times, nothing to be ashamed of :)

(okay, not really...:) )

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL !
GoldenLily chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
I'm sorry, But I love your reasoning and outlook on the world, Lily is extremely likeable and funny, and if she were real, I think she'd be very much like this Lily in this story !

- Victoria Parker :)