Reviews for The Tale of a Thousand Books
Arwen chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
LOVE this story! especially the cute little extra flashbacks. definitely keep writing this story, i want to know mrs wweasley's reaction!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
What happens in Vegas follows you home.
Binka chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
O! Sounds like one of my favourite dreams. If I were Hermione I'd be doing everything to convince Fred to stay married.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Oh, this is just awesome! The characterizations are amazing and the differents P. just make it so much better :) Brillant job! Update when you can!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Love the story so far! What happens next? Please update!
Just Silence chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
lol its great, hope you update soon!
worldsapart chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
It's very, very sad that you haven't updated this story in over 2 years. If you ever get the urge again, I wouldn't mind reading more. :)
sarahyyy chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
This story is too good! I just hope you haven't abandoned it yet. Please UPDATE sooner! I love this story and I can't wait till the next chapter... Whatever that's gonna come up next will be pretty fun!
xDeadlyDiseasex chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
oh who ever thought marrying a sripper would be this fun?

Lol i like the story very funny update soon

oh em gee xx erika chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Bring the story back.

I loved the original.

Please finish it.
Azrulai chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
you havent updated in forever! please! chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
Great story! Update soon!
titflo chapter 3 . 6/2/2006

I loved the story so far, and I'm looking forward to more Hermione/Fred moments _ By the way, I loved the flashbacks, they're so sweet _ Do you plan to write one for each chapter?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
ProwlingKitKat chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
Are you still writing this story or has it been abandoned?
Twinsmom chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
OK. I'm new to reading this. But, I'm a little worried you aren't going to finish it. Please tell me you are! This is such a fantastic idea and I love how you are creating this world so far. Prissy Hermione and Happy- Go- Lucky Fred, I love it!

Seriously, I really need to see how they tell Mrs. Weasley. She'll be shocked, but very excited to have Hermione as a daughter. Maybe she'll even scheme a bit to get them together for real. Maybe there is a locked room with their name on it!

I also love the insight into the past, as well. The gingerbread scene was very subtle, but H.O.T!

Get to writing, my new friend! I've added you to my alert list so I don't miss a thing!

58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »