Reviews for New Girl
anonymous chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
LEGOLAS! YES!1
Emerald chapter 42 . 3/11/2013
This is so good, please update!
KingLoitl chapter 42 . 12/15/2012
VERY good story mah dude! i like how its progressing dont change a thing in my opinion. update!
Kimmy-1166 chapter 26 . 8/22/2011
no fair! you made me cry! i thought Ice was the one who died!
SoNtUrAngel chapter 42 . 2/20/2011
write more, i no its been 2 years but write more
kurojitsu chapter 42 . 3/23/2010
i kno u havent updated this story for a while, but i really hope you will continue this story. this is a really good story, please update.
19irene96 chapter 9 . 3/16/2010
cool
vampirelover2009 chapter 42 . 2/10/2010
oh my god that was awesome! cant wait for more! I think ice should get pregnant . You didn't say if they used a condom or not!
Emerald Gaze chapter 42 . 8/11/2009
0_0 what! no ideas! this is insanity! u hav got to be kidden me, ur last update was 12-25-08...and no one gave u an idea yet! pure insanity!

...umm it would be alittle too much if allen was involved with this rival gang...but then u could get him and it out of the way sooner though thats not always best considering that i know i wanna read this for as long as i can so the more chaps tha better

..oh and a mistake, e-bon 2? i believe he said that "He’s been taken.”(chap38) did u change ur mind about what gender lil shadow was? cuz later it says that its e-bon's daughter

um a definite big NO to warren joining the gana but helping ice is acceptable of course

...hay how come ice's powers dont work on the e-bons but static shock can beat them?..oh and since when does ebon live in maxville...and he makes his daughter live in an abondoned warehouse? and where the hell's his baby mama?

hopefully u will get some major inspiration cuz after all ur writen i cant tell u that its hard for a reader to give a decent idea when theres so much involved...but i look forward to the day u update!_!
Emerald Gaze chapter 14 . 8/10/2009
ok so let me get this right..

ice's mom was a hero

that fell in love with a villian

became a villian

had a son, twins, and then a daughter

then dicided to currupt her youngest at the age of 5

before having another daughter

hideing out for 11 years

then showing back up to corrupt previously mentioned daughter

only to have her villian husband that she turned villian for be against her plan

...man i guess heros turned villians are just worse then the actual thing

but its a cool story and i look forward to readin the chaps after this 1!_!
kitcool chapter 42 . 7/24/2009
please continue
Blackdragonpi chapter 40 . 3/13/2009
Dark Mark he has.
Mare Dragon chapter 42 . 1/6/2009
An initiation process of some sort, Warren has to fight E-BON's son to be allowed to stay with Ice or something. Hope it helps, if not I hope someone else can give you a great idea for the next update!
Sarcasm Prevails chapter 42 . 1/1/2009
Probably been mentioned... but how about something with E-Bon? Thanks for updating, by the way.
shaybay55 chapter 42 . 12/26/2008
awesome!

just read you story i love it!