Reviews for The Young, The Old And The Foolish
Mackenzied3333 chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
please upload great story
Kathy chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
I know its been awhile since you last updated...but please don't stop writing this story. I love it waaaaay too much for you to stop. I want to find out what else happens!
lamiabeauty chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
I love this story! Please update!
Adam-1D chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING?
Adam-1D chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Love it.
Lunakir chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
omg! so awesome! can harry really kiss snape? it be funny! plus snape totally loves him, he keeps trying to brake up remus and harry after all not to mention getting all pissy when people talk about remus and harry! make snarry! with a super possessvive remus...yeah that would be hot! update soon doll x
DedicatedReader chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
I love this story. I love it so much that I've just spent the better part of an hour trying to find it, just so I could read it again.
Captain Harley Quinn chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
I really like the story, and i'd wish you'd update!
Caelyn Lupin-Black chapter 11 . 6/24/2009
*laughs* I absolutely loved the Rem/Harry ravishing moment. Poor Remmie... while he was literally attacking young Harry he was screaming 'Stop!'. hehe... adolescent hormones are quite the rush... plz update soon, if you can. I do understand myself, as my story hasn't been updated for awhile and I have all kinds of ideas for other stories.
CasperBleu chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
Okay. I have never laughed so hard in all my life! This story is absolutly wonderful! I only have one question. Why in the world has it not been updated since November! Come on, now! I've read all 11 chapters and I don't wanna stop so get back to this story pronto! Love it love it!
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 11 . 1/9/2009
Adorable, if a little melodramatic. Post soon?
TeWahineAniwaniwa chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
funny
sabrinaw chapter 11 . 12/29/2008
Dude. I am so totally faving this.
HpReWritten chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
wow. excellent man
Suichi's Water chapter 11 . 12/6/2008
Poor Remus and his hormones. He'll get used to them. Must admit it would be funny if something got messed up and he couldn't turn back. I can see the twins "Um...no refunds!" LOL. Can't wait for the next chapter.