Reviews for Comfort, Encouragement and A Mother's Wisdom
Catherine chapter 3 . 4/3
Why haven't you updated recently? I'd love to hear more!
The Black Cauldrons chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
nah, I'd say he's got bevis's personality down more than butthead's.
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
That was REALLY good. I loved this alot! Great, great job! Very nice. (:

zemotion chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Wow I really like this! I'm glad that you are sticking to JKR's timeline rather that editing it. Can't wait for another update!
Gaby Black chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Okay, I've joined the review revolution, and I know just how important reviews are, so I'm reviewing this story even though I didn't like it that much. I liked how you portrayed Tonks and Sirius, but I thought sometimes Molly was a little out of character, and, Remus was just plainly frustrating.

- Gaby
Rosa chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
yeah! Omg thats so sweet, please update :P I want more! ;Þ

Kveðja Rósa
Death Eater Bella chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Oh how absolutely fantastic! I heart Tonks/Lupin even more! I love what you have done by filling in the back story between them so very cute! Poor poor Tonks and stupid Remus...but I am glad it all works out for them! JKR deserves a medal for that pairing!

I cannot wait for the next chapter! It is so very good!

~Death Eater Bella~
bella'amor chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
me gusta! you're canon is actually canon, and thats hard to find sometimes. keep writing!
eccentricrabbit chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
Hi hi, Nice story. I'm looking forward to you updating...

They are both so stubborn! I like the way you write about the characters. Lots of people make it out like Tonks just cries and cries.

But you have her being stubborn and have emotions other than heartbreak. (anger etc.)

I really am enjoying your story, keep up the good work!

- Chrissy
Daria93 chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Great story, i love the way you portray Remus and Tonks in their fights. I also like the way you subtly make them fall in love more. Keep up the good work!
wandless chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
Oh this is the best Remus/Tonks fanfic I've ever read, and I've read quite a lot. Man, this stuff is good. I think it's been all angsty for a while, so maybe you should go up to the part where Tonks goes to hogwarts, or the final battle? I can't wait for them to kiss and makeup. Yay!
Sakura Wood chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
YES! You're sadistic and evil! Poor Tonks! I feel pity for Remus too, but he acts like total stupid. Gee! I almost cried at the end and I never cry - neither during films like e.g. Titanic nor other FFs. But I have to admit you wrote absolutely fantastic FF!
slightly so chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
It does make it painful, to have to keep to JKR's work, and make them suffer so. but if you hadn't had them kiss... it would have been more painful! Im glad you had a kiss, and it was an excellent, realistic kiss. Godie. Please, continue!
slightly so chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Yay! I found this story. I did a fanfiction search, with 'tea and comfort" and sympathy, and somehow I managed to find it! I read this a while back... and I loved it, but it was before I started adding people to my favorites (so I can reread them later. haha.) Anyway, this is wonderful... I hope you continue to work on this, because it is definitely a worthwhile cause! I love it. Please.. Please continue.
HanSolosGal chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Oh god. Remmy is too damn sexy for his own good.