Reviews for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Someone Who Cares chapter 1 . 7/20
Oh, I'm really, really sorry of whatever horrible thing happened to you to make you write that warning/disclaimer thing. While I was fortunate to never experience such horrible fate, I fully understand what you're going through now. I say, ignore the comments of the ignorant and don't let them get to you or worsen your state; for all it's worth, you have my full support.

Just stay strong and get better. There would be no gay men to rape you again.
There was no sandwich
I'm lowkey crying this story is so wild omg
reb ab chapter 1 . 6/15
Guys, you're still bitching about disclaimer. How can't you understand, that this disclaimer stands here only to drive off the weaklings, who are not worthy to embrace such a masterpiece?
dick
Kaworu Naha ga bisa chapter 1 . 5/22
Best fanfic ever.
But dat disclaimer. Man, that killed it. And not in a good way.
Bruh, only idiot would thought that rape and homophobic slurs would be the one that offended anyone in something as batshit insane as this. I mean, in the world that had things like groinsaw and book made of lasers and headless sirens...it's your sanity that would be, uh...concern.
Delicious Taffy chapter 1 . 5/21
It's annoying that such an amusing story can be ruined for some people by a disclaimer several years after the fact.

"Oh no, he grew up a little bit, this really makes the story less fun to read." -Idiots, every one of them.

This is a fantastic story, and it's perfect exactly the way it is.
haha i love this. i appreciate the trigger warning, when i first read this i felt kinda uncomfortable with some things, especially the rape ape chapter. still a fucking hilarious fever dream of a fanfic tho
Hurrah for this ethical disclaimer against the trivialization of some of the greatest methods of oppression known to man.
the fuck did i just read and why did my friend link me to it?
optimusprime22 chapter 1 . 4/23
I died at the rape ape! XD!
9/11

would pass silently like an infant in a crab again
Dark Cryo chapter 10 . 4/11
YEEEAAAAHHHH REVIEW #1111!

This story is made of win. Thank you for existing.
Ale chapter 1 . 4/4
lol no need for the warning lmao
as a gay person in a conservative house, I say: do what ya want for the lulz
blueraspberrykitten chapter 2 . 4/3